MAvic PRo not connecting to DJI assistant 2
10824 15 2018-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jamal1
lvl.1

Pakistan

Hey its my first thread here. i am a newbie in drones world.i have bought mavic pro a couple of days back.  neeed to calibrate its vision sensors. I have installed DJI assistant 2 v1.2.4 from DJi website but this software won't recognize my aircraft. i have reinstalled the software again but the problem remains same. Kindly someone guide me.

2018-8-22
Use props
Jamal1
lvl.1

Pakistan

P.S I am using windows8
2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Jamal1 Posted at 2018-8-22 10:47
P.S I am using windows8

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. About your question, I would suggest giving a try to disable first the firewall or anti-virus in your PC before Installing it just to make sure the drivers will install properly and after that restart your PC.
2018-8-22
Use props
Jamal1
lvl.1

Pakistan

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-22 11:45
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. About your question, I would suggest giving a try to disable first the firewall or anti-virus in your PC before Installing it just to make sure the drivers will install properly and after that restart your PC.

disabled firewall, reinstalled dji assistant 2, restarted my laptop. didn't worked.
2018-8-22
Use props
Jamal1
lvl.1

Pakistan

I tried these steps on my laptop again.. deleted the assistant app. Cleared the cache and temporary files of C drive.. Downloaded the assistant app again from the dji website. disabled the driver signature enforcement,. Installed the app and it worked..

Thank you Again  everyone
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Jamal1 Posted at 2018-8-23 03:45
I tried these steps on my laptop again.. deleted the assistant app. Cleared the cache and temporary files of C drive.. Downloaded the assistant app again from the dji website. disabled the driver signature enforcement,. Installed the app and it worked..

Thank you Again  everyone

Hi, we're glad that you finally downloaded the app on your PC. Should you have any concerns don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you always. Thank you.
2018-8-23
Use props
Jamal1
lvl.1

Pakistan

Thankou
2018-8-24
Use props
djiuser_89Wfmgy2SUyp
New

United States

I spent a couple frustrating hours fighting this. Finally switched to a different USB charging cable and it worked perfectly.
2019-8-20
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_89Wfmgy2SUyp Posted at 8-20 06:10
I spent a couple frustrating hours fighting this. Finally switched to a different USB charging cable and it worked perfectly.

Well, not all usb cables are created equal..
Some have better data transmission abilities, like, the cable that came with your device.
Not the overpriced cables you can buy of the cheesy rack in the gas station/7-11...
2019-8-20
Use props
fansd79e162c
New

United States

djiuser_89Wfmgy2SUyp Posted at 2019-8-20 06:10

Thank you. I struggled with this for almost an hour then switched to the USB cable included with the drone and it worked instantly.
2020-1-4
Use props
Andrewk108
New

United States

Has this been resolved? I am still having this problem that the DJI Assistant 2 (for Mavic Pro) will not recognize the aircraft. Have tried on 3 macs and 1 PC with 3 different cables. Have also tried re-installing, restarting, etc.
2020-1-6
Use props
djiuser_HPJfPnK2kaPz
New

United States

Andrewk108 Posted at 2020-1-6 12:27
Has this been resolved? I am still having this problem that the DJI Assistant 2 (for Mavic Pro) will not recognize the aircraft. Have tried on 3 macs and 1 PC with 3 different cables. Have also tried re-installing, restarting, etc.

Hi did you get to work? i have the same problem as you.
2022-12-24
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

djiuser_HPJfPnK2kaPz Posted at 12-24 04:44
Hi did you get to work? i have the same problem as you.

If you use Mavic Pro 1 you will need the old version of DJI assistant. Can be found here:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2
2022-12-24
Use props
MrLindhart
New

United States

Yaros1 Posted at 12-24 13:40
If you use Mavic Pro 1 you will need the old version of DJI assistant. Can be found here:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2

so this is the old one ?
2022-12-24
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Yes, this is DJI Assistant for older drones, such as Mavic Pro 1. You can see it in the supported products in your screenshot as well.
2022-12-24
Use props
MrLindhart
New

United States

Yaros1 Posted at 12-24 14:44
Yes, this is DJI Assistant for older drones, such as Mavic Pro 1. You can see it in the supported products in your screenshot as well.

Thank you so mutch for you help i will try this one :-)

I am all new at this :-)
2022-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules