PROBLEMA NO RC PHANTOM 3 PRO
1011 9 2018-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans61a09c14
New
Flight distance : 748071 ft
Brazil

Gostaria de informações a respeito de um problema que já ocorreu por duas vezes com meu RC, O RC original deu problema após 01 ano de uso, o problema foi que o dial do rádio que movimenta o tilt da câmera ( movimento ventical), deixou de funcionar (não movimenta mais), levei em uma autorizada e fui orientado a comprar um novo RC pois segundo o técnico era ploblema na placa principal do rádio e que não havia forma de reparar o problema. comprei um novo RC a 07 meses atrás, vinha usando normalmente até o dia de hoje, apresentando o mesmo problema do RC anterior, o dial deixou de funcionar não movimentando mais a câmera. informo que uso muito pouco o rádio/drone e que o mesmo não caiu e encontra-se atualizado assim como o drone. solicito informações a respeito deste problema e procedimentos para correção do problema.

2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're very sorry about this issue on the RC of your Phantom 3 Pro. May you please provide me the serial number of the RC? I'd like to check the details and help you on this.
2018-8-22
Use props
drone norte
New
Brazil

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-8-22 15:01
Hi, we're very sorry about this issue on the RC of your Phantom 3 Pro. May you please provide me the serial number of the RC? I'd like to check the details and help you on this.

Ficaria muito feliz, segue serial do RC atual 077JD8C0C10676 e serial do RC antigo 077JDCC0C10168
2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

drone norte Posted at 2018-8-22 16:33
Ficaria muito feliz, segue serial do RC atual 077JD8C0C10676 e serial do RC antigo 077JDCC0C10168 [view_image] [view_image]

Hi drone norte, thanks for the serial number, may I know if the tilt axis can be controlled by long pressing the image transmission? There would be a blue circle, the axis can be controlled by dragging the blue circle. Besides, did you try to calibrate the RC? Are you running the latest firmware?
2018-8-22
Use props
drone norte
New
Brazil

Olá o circulo azul fica apagado, já realizei a calibração, e o problema continua.
2018-8-22
Use props
drone norte
New
Brazil

Quando realizo a calibração o dial do RC funciona normalmente, quando estou na transmissão ao vivo o circulo azul fica apagado. e não mais consigo movimentar o tilt do RC
2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

drone norte Posted at 2018-8-22 18:54
Quando realizo a calibração o dial do RC funciona normalmente, quando estou na transmissão ao vivo o circulo azul fica apagado. e não mais consigo movimentar o tilt do RC

This issue is possibly related to the gimbal itself, the gimbal dial and the gimbal settings, will the gimbal self-check when you power on? By the blue circle goes out, do you mean the blue circle is not working either? If so, please try to reset gimbal settings.
2018-8-23
Use props
drone norte
New
Brazil

foi realizado e Reset do Gimbal, continua o problema. o circulo azul está apagado
2018-8-23
Use props
drone norte
New
Brazil

Nos modos inteligentes de voo, o tilt funciona normalmente, pois não utiliza o RC
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi north drone, Thank you for the information. As you have said on your previous post that the remote controller that you have is 7 month old, and upon checking the serial number ( 077JD8C0C10676 ) that you have provided us. It shows on our record that it was activated last June 24, 2017. Since it is already more than a year old. The warranty has already expired. Can you please provide me a proof of purchase of the remote controller for us to check stating the date when did you acquire the remote controller. Thank you.
2018-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules