Gimbal and App Connection Not Working
820 5 2018-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeremyutah
New
United States

Hello,

I just purchased my Osmo+ and I am having two issues. I cannot connect to it through the DJI GO app. I have tried resetting the wifi settings and updating the Osmo+ firmware with no luck. My app just keeps giving me instructions on how to connect but I can never see the Osmo+ camera.  

The second issue is the gimbal is unresponsive. I have turned it on multiple times and the motors have not moved the gimbal. The joystick doesn't work either.

I can record and take photos. I have to remove the SD card and connect that to my computer but I can see the photos and videos that it recorded.

2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Sorry for the late response. May I know what mobile device are you using? Did you try to reinstall the app and restart the phone?
2018-8-26
Use props
jeremyutah
New
United States

Hello, I am using a Pixel 2 and I did try both reinstalling and restarting the phone with no luck.
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

jeremyutah Posted at 2018-8-27 12:21
Hello, I am using a Pixel 2 and I did try both reinstalling and restarting the phone with no luck.

I see. Did you try to remount the camera?
2018-8-29
Use props
jeremyutah
New
United States

I am not sure exactly what you mean by remount, but I did disconnect and then reconnect it to the handle. There was no change.
2018-8-29
Use props
steve_v45
lvl.2
United States

I have recieved my Osmo+ a few days ago and I am still having trouble getting started. I down loaded the app and installed it. Where is the DJI WI-FI? I have a brain injury and I understand most things, but not getting it started. I have read and done everything and still having problems. The go app just shows flight time, is this the app?
2018-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules