Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Why Is DJI Tech Support Not Open During Advertised Hours?
843 3 2018-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DALLEN
lvl.1
United States

Twice now in the last two days I have called DJI Tech Support in the USA around 5 pm Pacific STtandard Time. In both instances, the recording says I have reached tech support after normal hours, then it proceeds to say normal horus are 9 am to 6 pm Pacific Standard Time.

What's up with that?!

2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi DALLEN, sorry to read on this, could you please PM me your contact number which you are used to contact our support? We will verify with the team, thank you.
2018-8-22
Use props
DALLEN
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-22 20:56
Hi DALLEN, sorry to read on this, could you please PM me your contact number which you are used to contact our support? We will verify with the team, thank you.

I can't use the pm system, it does not work, as it brings up the pm window, but does not accepting typing input.

Whatever forum system DJI uses, to put it kindly, it is unlike any forum I have ever owned and admined.

The DJI tech support # I called is 818 235-0789.  It is that number that has the recording claiming they are pen till 6pm PST, only they appear to actually close at 5.
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

DALLEN Posted at 2018-8-24 10:39
I can't use the pm system, it does not work, as it brings up the pm window, but does not accepting typing input.

Whatever forum system DJI uses, to put it kindly, it is unlike any forum I have ever owned and admined.

We're sorry to hear about the trouble, Dallen. Our Technical Support are available from Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM(PST). But we will check this with our System Technicians and will surely rectify the information. You can also check the link below to confirm the availability of our Customer Service. Hope you understand. Thank you.
https://www.dji.com/contact?site=brandsite&from=footer
2018-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules