Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No connection to DJO Go app
825 11 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Martin Relsted
New

Denmark

Hi

I have a Osmo, and it has been working just fine with my old Huawei mate 9 pro. That phone died, and I got a Oneplus 6. Everything was fine, working perfect. But then. Now I can't connect. Well my phone connects fine to the osmo, but the app don't find the camera. It won't connect.

Anyone got a clue of what is going on? I have deleted the DJI Go app, and reinstalled it.
I have cleared the cache on my phone.
My phone is fully updated to android 8.1.0
Oneplus 6

Hope one of you can help me somehow.

Thanks
Martin
Copenhagen, Denmark
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. As per checking on the website, OnePlus 6 is not compatible with Osmo. Can you try to use a different mobile device?
2018-8-23
Use props
Martin Relsted
New

Denmark

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-23 02:09
Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. As per checking on the website, OnePlus 6 is not compatible with Osmo. Can you try to use a different mobile device?
[view_image]

Thanks for your reply. That's sad. Hmm. Do you know, when DJI are going to make it compatible?
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Martin Relsted Posted at 2018-8-23 02:46
Thanks for your reply. That's sad. Hmm. Do you know, when DJI are going to make it compatible?

As of now, we don't have any updates from our engineers. We will confirm this with our engineers. Your patience will be much appreciated.
2018-8-23
Use props
Martin Relsted
New

Denmark

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-23 02:59
As of now, we don't have any updates from our engineers. We will confirm this with our engineers. Your patience will be much appreciated.

I use it very much, at tv2news, a Danish Broadcaster. So it would be super nice, if you guys could get it done.
Make a shout if you need a tester, I will help if it helps.
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Martin Relsted Posted at 2018-8-23 03:08
I use it very much, at tv2news, a Danish Broadcaster. So it would be super nice, if you guys could get it done.
Make a shout if you need a tester, I will help if it helps.

I appreciate the help, sir. Thank you for that. I will confirm this first with our engineers. For now, you may check first to use other mobile devices so that we can make sure also that the Osmo is working.
2018-8-23
Use props
Martin Relsted
New

Denmark

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-23 03:11
I appreciate the help, sir. Thank you for that. I will confirm this first with our engineers. For now, you may check first to use other mobile devices so that we can make sure also that the Osmo is working.

It works. I have tested it with an ipad I could borrow for 10 minuttes.
So the Osmo is fine, it just don't work with my phone.
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Martin Relsted Posted at 2018-8-23 03:21
It works. I have tested it with an ipad I could borrow for 10 minuttes.
So the Osmo is fine, it just don't work with my phone.

Alright. That's good to know. We still don't have any confirmation about when the OnePlus 6 will be compatible with Osmo. Your patience will be much appreciated.
2018-8-26
Use props
Risharde
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2881 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

Sorry didn't realize you weren't referring to the Osmo mobile 2
2018-8-26
Use props
Martin Relsted
New

Denmark

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-26 02:43
Alright. That's good to know. We still don't have any confirmation about when the OnePlus 6 will be compatible with Osmo. Your patience will be much appreciated.

Hi again DJI Wanda

Do you have some news for me? My OnePlus 6 still don't work
I have found a work around. If I turn off my phones DATA, then the app finds the OSMO. So it's not working, but kind of working.

Have a super sunday.
Martin
2018-12-2
Use props
djiuser_cAIcWgxRLL3Z
lvl.1

Portugal

Hi there,
I found a simple solution for that problem (that i was also facing with Android 9)
Just put your Android Phone into Airplane Mode then, turn on wifi and connect to you Osmo.
Next, open your DJI Go App and... voilá...

It worked for me
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Martin Relsted Posted at 2018-12-2 00:01
Hi again DJI Wanda

Do you have some news for me? My OnePlus 6 still don't work  

Hi, we're sorry that the OnePlus 6 phone is still not yet optimized with our Osmo and DJI GO app. Apparently, the Android device has wi-fi assistance feature which will automatically use your mobile data if the device detects that the wi-fi has no internet connection. If the mobile device is connected to the wi-fi of the Osmo then this may detect your mobile device as a not good internet. Therefore, it would use your mobile data causing you to have a connection problem with the Osmo's wi-fi and that's why we may need to turn off the mobile data of your phone to establish the connection of Osmo and mobile device. Thank you for understanding.
2019-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules