Video too Large - how to get it off the DJI Go app
1598 3 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chris_g_bne
New
Australia

I recorded two video's at a wedding recently - but am pretty dismayed I can not get them out of the DJI app in order to do anything with them.

Video too Large - Cannot share the video over 500Mb.  I don't want to share it, I just want to save it to my phone so I can get it off and start editing.

Help please!
2018-8-23
Use props
chris_g_bne
New
Australia

Ok - I should have persisted a bit longer - i can get it out of the phone memory directly, thankfully on Android.  However, I guess I am going to face the same issue on my iPhone.
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Good thing you were able to sort it out. For iPhone, you can see it through the gallery also.
2018-8-23
Use props
LouisP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

chris_g_bne Posted at 2018-8-23 02:58
Ok - I should have persisted a bit longer - i can get it out of the phone memory directly, thankfully on Android.  However, I guess I am going to face the same issue on my iPhone.

There are programs that can get files off of an iPhone hooked up to a computer via usb..
iTunes can do it but I use one called iFunBox... it can also delete the cached video files in DJI Go to free up memory on your iphone.
2018-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules