Won't be a first buyer
2018-8-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Here’s my order time, so let’s see how quick I can have it in Ireland .

2018-8-23
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-8-23 10:50
Here’s my order time, so let’s see how quick I can have it in Ireland .

[view_image]

Congrats buddy. Looking forward to seeing your work from the new bird.
2018-8-23
Use props
GaryNash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Theres mine
2018-8-23
Use props
MoonChou
lvl.2
Flight distance : 296788 ft
  • >>>
United States

Apparently mine 'shipped' already.
2018-8-23
Use props
RickC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

Order Time: 2018-08-23 14:18:33 (UTC)

*edit* Never mind, I literally JUST received my tracking number for FedEx by email

2018-8-23
Use props
RickC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

I felt the exact same way. I kept saying "Wait a few months in case there are issues"... my greed got the best of me though. Hopefully it doesn't bite me
2018-8-23
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8230085 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I can't believe my eyes.
It says shipped!!!
2018-08-23 21_12_51-My Orders _ DJI Store.jpg
The Fly more combo I ordered separately. Exited!

Update: Due to DHL Tracking I should get mine on monday! DJI select seems to work.
Unfortunately "Fly more" not shipped yet.
2018-8-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

RickC Posted at 2018-8-23 11:23
I felt the exact same way. I kept saying "Wait a few months in case there are issues"... my greed got the best of me though. Hopefully it doesn't bite me

DJI has good customer service (at least, that is my experience) so issues will be solved.
2018-8-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Got it one day early. It’s great.
2018-8-29
Use props
shazamin91_DJI
lvl.2

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-8-29 06:33
Got it one day early. It’s great.

so it took 5 working days in total from moment of purchase?
2018-8-30
Use props
DedeMavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 649403 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Ordered during the keynote. Received the tracking number today. Estimated delivery Monday.
2018-8-30
Use props
Mafia16
First Officer
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

DedeMavic Posted at 2018-8-30 13:56
Ordered during the keynote. Received the tracking number today. Estimated delivery Monday.

thats weird i order it at the keynote and received the tracking a hour later
2018-8-30
Use props
DedeMavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 649403 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Mafia16 Posted at 2018-8-30 13:58
thats weird i order it at the keynote and received the tracking a hour later

I know. I'm really upset. Going on vacation on Saturday and was hoping to use my M2.
2018-8-30
Use props
fansd3875f82
lvl.1

United States

I tried to order from DJI and my credit card kept rejecting.  After telling my CC company that it was OK, DJI finally said it was authorized but it was then rejected a few days later.  OK, so I ordered again, this time it was authorized, and the M2P was shipped in 2-3 days.  The package made it to my area but the address is totally screwed up and FEDEX is currently sending it back to DJI.  Not sure how the address got screwed up cause I had to enter it for credit card and shipping.  Hope someone from DJI can see this and get the package redirected with myreal address.  Otherwise it's going to be a long delay before I get my M2P.

Order number 0019007084976
2018-10-10
Use props
fansd3875f82
lvl.1

United States

OK.  So I had to order again and I am hoping that my returned packaged gets back to DJI and the refund is proicessed correctly.  I also hope that they do not charge me a handling fee for a bad shipping address (which they claim that can do.  this is notd on a FAQ page).  Their on-line ordering system is flawed.

I believe that the DJI website has multiple problems when ordering.
1) It does not handle Chromes auto-fill correctly.  Well, that is my only explaination as to why my shipping address was not handled correctly although the billing address was handled correctly and they are the same (meaning that I only enterred my address once).  Who knows, that is my only explanation.
2) there is no way to verify your input before ordering, like every other website does.  In other words, you type in the info and hit "Place Order."  There is no visual verification/confirmation step before placing the order.  I don't recall ever seeing a online ordering system that does not ask you to confirm before actually placing the order.
3) The street address showed up as "8" but had the correct city, state, and zip.    It also had my phone number (No one called).  It was shipped by FEDEX.  You would think that a street address of just "8" would flag an error before it was shipped.  You would think that DJI and FEDEX would have caught this before the package was sent out.  In fact the package came within 5 miles of my addrss before being shipped back.  I tried to intercept the package but FEDEX would not let me do so.
4) When using a credit card, I get immediate alert from my CC company that my credit card was used, the payment gets authorized but for some reason the Order Status does not indicate "Payment Success."  Previously it took a day or two before "Payment Success" was noted.  This seems to be a way that DJI can justify a delay in shipping.  I have no other explanation.

So, I ordered again and typed in every character of every field.  The new order now shows my correct address.  Hopefully they can get this shipped before the weekend.
2018-10-11
Use props
djiuser_q1dZdOM6ll3h
lvl.1

United States

I Ordered mine over the weekend:  Mavic 2 Pro, Fly more package and insurance.  Says shipped as of today but no Fed Ex tracking.  I really hope it arrives this Friday as I will be going out of town and wanted to take it with to post some videos at location.
2019-1-14
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_q1dZdOM6ll3h Posted at 1-14 11:36
I Ordered mine over the weekend:  Mavic 2 Pro, Fly more package and insurance.  Says shipped as of today but no Fed Ex tracking.  I really hope it arrives this Friday as I will be going out of town and wanted to take it with to post some videos at location.

Classic I’m going somewhere this weekend and need my drone post...  there are a bunch of these. Good luck.
2019-1-14
Use props
djiuser_q1dZdOM6ll3h
lvl.1

United States

Not surprising.  I am real new so didn't know or actually research to see that they ship from China.  Ordered from China based company's before and usually the shipping is pretty fast, in fact I received one of my last orders (different company) in 4 days, received the fedex # the day it actually arrived, good suprise.  Had I have know I still prob would have ordered from DJI direct instead of picking one up at Best Buy.  Always found any warrantee issues are usually easier if ordered direct from company...
2019-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules