Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro & Mavic 2 Zoom Released!
33452 33060 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ImaneFadir
lvl.4

Morocco

I think the [url=http://www.mydronesreview.com/20 ... is-differences.html]Dji Mavic air[/url] owners, should upgrade their drone to [url=https://www.mydronesreview.com/2 ... d-mavic-2-zoom.html]Dji Mavic 2 Pro[/url] or [url=https://www.mydronesreview.com/2 ... d-mavic-2-zoom.html]Mavic 2 Zoom[/url]
2018-8-23
Use props
ImaneFadir
lvl.4

Morocco

I think the Dji Mavic air owners, should upgrade their drone to Dji Mavic 2 Pro or Mavic 2 Zoom
2018-8-23
Use props
RC-Geek-guy
lvl.1
United Kingdom

ImaneFadir Posted at 2018-8-23 08:51
I think the Dji Mavic air owners, should upgrade their drone to Dji Mavic 2 Pro or Mavic 2 Zoom

We agree

Please see our blog for more information about the UK release and pre-order.

https://www.rcgeeks.co.uk/blog/d ... release-pre-order-2
2018-8-23
Use props
drewhoover
Second Officer
Flight distance : 323455 ft
United States

This is just unbelievably exciting. I would hop right on this only if I had an extra $1,300
2018-8-23
Use props
15matjan
Captain
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Robothamster Posted at 2018-8-23 07:03
Both look good, but I'll wait for the Mavic 3 that has a 1" Hasselblad Camera with 2x Optical Zoom

#Metoo . And I take your bid further:...as small and as portable as the Mavic Air too. Afterall, as their R&D team was released from the burden of this project and hopefully after they'll have their well deserved holiday, somebody have to start thinking on a new, better, project .

Oops, forgot to mention a more effective, real 360º obstacle avoidance coverage too.

2018-8-23
Use props
astielau
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111053 ft
Germany

Is there a statement about recording sound?
I like it often as part of the background sound and it would be nice be able to record sound.
2018-8-23
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
Flight distance : 38850850 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Well is there any compatible accessories like charger, charging hub ...
2018-8-23
Use props
15matjan
Captain
  • >>>
Spain

ImaneFadir Posted at 2018-8-23 08:51

I'm happy with my MA and P4P. For the moment M2 does not represent any menace for none of my previous...
The real drama is not being able to use drones in your wonderful country.Came from Morocco last month, wonderful landscapes and stunning sceneries but awful customs officers...The only thing they were interested and looking for were drones... I do wish you'll be able to change this ridiculous prohibition one day...
2018-8-23
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>

Ordered the Pro with Fly More & Refresh.
2018-8-23
Use props
Tridiver
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4459344 ft
  • >>>

StigNygaard Posted at 2018-8-23 07:53
*Grin* You're right. Thanks :-)

(I'm afraid still to much for me, but nice to see it wasn't that much)

6 oz.'s  not bad at all
2018-8-23
Use props
Jyunte
First Officer
Flight distance : 2103150 ft

I wonder if any of the original Mavic Pro Fly More Combo accessories are compatible with the new aircraft? Not the batteries, since the new ones are different, but maybe the charger, the hub, and the car charger?
2018-8-23
Use props
ozione
lvl.3
Flight distance : 126857 ft
Slovenia

what would be the BIGGEST difference between these two models? from my experiences, I might prefer zoom functionality and 48MP panorama. but 10bit HDR video seems crazy IF you have enough manoeuvring space, like really open landscapes. would you agree that zoom model might be best option if you have limited fly space? thanks for comments.
2018-8-23
Use props
Jyunte
First Officer

Where is all the information on the camera's bit rate? 4K @ 60fps sounds great, but only if the bit rate is high enough. Couldn't find a data sheet on either of the two new products.
2018-8-23
Use props
nixuspix
Captain
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

I prefer to buy new technologies pressed to MA dimensions, not more. It is so difficult to bring such birds to every new country due to customs and tons of other restrictions!
Making better photos and videos in my own country not so interesting for me
So i wait for MA2
2018-8-23
Use props
CajunBuzz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94075 ft
United States

Great, Like I need to spend more now, but I still want it, just need to find more gigs.
2018-8-23
Use props
The Boatman 4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 439003 ft
United Kingdom

Do the Mavic 2 drones use the same propellers as the Mavic Pro?
2018-8-23
Use props
Jyunte
First Officer

From other reviews online, the camera's bit rate is 100Mbps 4K at 30fps, but unknown if that is a burst rate or constant. I'm guessing it's burst, like the Mavic Air. The lens on the Mavic Pro 2 Zoom is not constant aperture, so it's not a good choice for shooting video as your exposure will change noticeably if zooming while recording.
2018-8-23
Use props
WickedWingman
lvl.4
United States

surprised to already have my shipping notification.  Tracking obviously doesn't work yet.
2018-8-23
Use props
marklyn59
First Officer
Flight distance : 395072 ft
United States

I can't find any details on the USB connections and memory card door. In particular, I'm curious if that was re-designed.  I always find it slightly challenging to get the memory card out and/or pop the door for the USB cable.  I had hoped DJI would have gone to a type C USB cable so you don't have to fumble with which way the cable connects and/or transfer speed of videos would be much faster if you didn't want to pop out the SD card.
If anyone finds out about this, please post info.
2018-8-23
Use props
BlackDragon
lvl.4
Switzerland

Why is the exchange rate 1 USD = 1 EUR on the DJI Shop?????? That's a big discrimination for EU customers!
2018-8-23
Use props
Anthony566
First Officer
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

Pro with extra batteries for me ....
2018-8-23
Use props
RWJorg
lvl.1

marklyn59 Posted at 2018-8-23 10:06
I can't find any details on the USB connections and memory card door. In particular, I'm curious if that was re-designed.  I always find it slightly challenging to get the memory card out and/or pop the door for the USB cable.  I had hoped DJI would have gone to a type C USB cable so you don't have to fumble with which way the cable connects and/or transfer speed of videos would be much faster if you didn't want to pop out the SD card.
If anyone finds out about this, please post info.

It’s on the belly, but not on the back like the Air. So still somewhat ease of access like the original Mavic Pro
2018-8-23
Use props
RWJorg
lvl.1

WickedWingman Posted at 2018-8-23 10:06
surprised to already have my shipping notification.  Tracking obviously doesn't work yet.

damn so quick ? what time did you order and what location ?
2018-8-23
Use props
JohnnieYaz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5137874 ft
  • >>>

I ordered as well. 1" sensor version fly wthe new goggles at 100 discount offering. Hope it ships today or tomorrow!
2018-8-23
Use props
smirnoff9969
First Officer
Flight distance : 582776 ft
Croatia

StigNygaard Posted at 2018-8-23 06:58
Nice features and has not grown so much in size as I feared.
But unfortunately gained 270g of extra weight compared to first Mavic generation :-(
I hope DJI's next challenge will be to implement the same features into a drone of both same size and weight as the first generation Mavics....

they could do less weight if they use "quark-state batteries"
2018-8-23
Use props
JohnnieYaz
Second Officer
  • >>>

I'm guessing a new DJI GO 4 app will released today with the new Mavic 2 in the lineup?
2018-8-23
Use props
ImaneFadir
lvl.4

Morocco

Ordered the Mavic 2 Pro + Care Refresh!!
Hope to receive it soon!!
Dji mavic pro platinum and Dji mavic air owners I think it's time for upgrade your drone
2018-8-23
Use props
Gabor85
lvl.1
Hungary

Hi guys. Anyone know what is the boxed size and weight of the Mavic 2 Pro and the Mavic 2 fly more kit? I hope it fits in my bag on a plane. And why this info is not available on the specs?! Thank you
2018-8-23
Use props
Alex Dawson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1787395 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I was realy looking forward to the Dji Mavic2 pro/zoom but to my disapointment the only thing that I loved about the Mavic Pro 1 was the portrit mode. I am also a Inspire 2 owner with the X7 camera and I use my drones primarely to shoot stills. But to be able to compose the imge straight away is very nice as a photographer, insted of stitching & croping images afterwards. I like the reward when you see that perfect moment as I take the image, I dont get that from croping aferwards. It also seems like Dji forgot abot those millions of instagram userers that love and need the 9:16 for their storys and the 4:5 format for the grid.

I guess I'll pick up a used M1 for less $ instead

Dont get me wrong, the M2P/Z looks amazing for video and lanscape format stills but thats not what I was looking for.

kind regards // Alex
2018-8-23
Use props
lifeofpiluckan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 131309 ft
South Africa

Saw on your instagram story that trade-ins will be allowed.  Can we get more details on that please?
2018-8-23
Use props
WickedWingman Posted at 2018-8-23 10:06

When did you order? I ordered at 1145am EST
2018-8-23
Use props
Parisi2274
First Officer
Flight distance : 211043 ft
United States

So if I wanted to order this drone, how does the DJI Refresh program work if I already have it for my Air?  I was going to try and sell my air, so does the Refresh just go with the air to whomever purchases it and then I would just buy a new refresh plan with  the Mavic 2? Or can I transfer my refresh plan over to the new drone?
2018-8-23
Use props
RWJorg
lvl.1

JohnnieYaz Posted at 2018-8-23 10:54
I'm guessing a new DJI GO 4 app will released today with the new Mavic 2 in the lineup?

Already is out
2018-8-23
Use props
BumblerBee
First Officer
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

Watch the live presentation earlier today! Way to go, DJI! Excellent additions to the Mavic family (I'll feel gracious today and count Air too).

M2 Pro has all the additions that I was hoping for (and more!), and it is what I am going to order. Would love to have M2 Zoom too, but my wallet disagrees

The only catch, it that I'll have to postpone the order until spring. There is only roughly one month of flying weather and enough light left here before the autumn with rains and winds kicks in in honest.
2018-8-23
Use props
lifeofpiluckan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 131309 ft
South Africa

Will the Hyperlapse functionality be an update on the DJI Go 4 app that will work for other drones as well?
2018-8-23
Use props
15matjan
Captain
  • >>>
Spain

BlackDragon Posted at 2018-8-23 10:08
Why is the exchange rate 1 USD = 1 EUR on the DJI Shop?????? That's a big discrimination for EU customers!

You are right.It always was and I posted several times this question and got inconclusive answers. They always loved more US than EU market and got in exchange Trump's custom duties
2018-8-23
Use props
JohnnieYaz
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Not on Android, just checked for update. Nothing on the playstore.
2018-8-23
Use props
RWJorg
lvl.1

Peter917 Posted at 2018-8-23 11:08
When did you order? I ordered at 1145am EST

10:52 EST. Hopefully ships mañana
2018-8-23
Use props
RWJorg
lvl.1

lifeofpiluckan Posted at 2018-8-23 11:21
Will the Hyperlapse functionality be an update on the DJI Go 4 app that will work for other drones as well?

No. Only for the MP2
2018-8-23
Use props
RWJorg
lvl.1

BumblerBee Posted at 2018-8-23 11:17
Watch the live presentation earlier today! Way to go, DJI! Excellent additions to the Mavic family (I'll feel gracious today and count Air too).

M2 Pro has all the additions that I was hoping for (and more!), and it is what I am going to order. Would love to have M2 Zoom too, but my wallet disagrees

Enough reason to take a vacation !!
2018-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules