2072 30 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Schmooit
First Officer
Flight distance : 1336581 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I watched online with excitement and when I saw the hyperlapse function I ordered, now lets see if the rumours are true with the 3-5 days shipping!

Cant wait to bench mark against the MPP which to me is almost perfick!

Now i have to wait like a small child on Christmas Eve!

2018-8-23
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

Congrats.........
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Enjoy your new drone!
2018-8-23
Use props
GaryNash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered also.... Keep hitting the refresh ... not shipped yet ...hehehehe
2018-8-23
Use props
Duncandonut
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2139291 ft
United Kingdom

Just ordered mine as well along with the Fly More Combo. Am feeling rather faint at the money leaving my account but I know it is going to be well worth it.
2018-8-23
Use props
Wind Junkie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116165 ft
United States

Delivery times are what I am curious about. I remember in September 2016 when I ordered the first Mavic Pro, it was a huge debacle. People who ordered weeks after the first buyers were taking delivery before people ahead in line. Apple and Best Buy even delivered some units before folks who ordered at the initial launch. I think by now DJI would probably not let that happen again, we'll see
2018-8-23
Use props
Schmooit
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

After watching on line they said that during the time from the original launch being postponed they made sure they have built up quite a stock to avoid shipping issues, hopefully their idea of stock is more than 3!

I ordered the MPP whilst it was in stock as t was launched but had a few scares with shipping, but hopefully this wont happen this time around.

I just hope it is a completed product and we are not just gonna be a beta testers!  (no fly aways or drop outs! Shame there are no filters in stock for the pro 2 yet!

fingers crossed it will be here after the bank holiday in the UK, I need to get some practice in for my Caribbean cruise end of Nov! Hyper lapse looks an awesome feature and so does dolly zoom
2018-8-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice.
Looking forward to your experiences.
2018-8-23
Use props
Schmooit
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Apparently it has shipped via DHL express (strange it’s no already UK stock as it’s coming from China) but I’m impressed with the service so far just need to get the nd filters in stock!
2018-8-24
Use props
Jason WAI
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3136201 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

have fun and enjoy !
2018-8-24
Use props
Packer Backer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240948 ft
United States

Gratz!

Even though the temperatures here in Texas are no suitable for flying 102+ with heat indexes of 107 - 109, I am eagerly awaiting my M2P to go from Payment Success/Confirmed to Shipped.  
2018-8-24
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Waiting on people like you to teat and review. Thanks for taking the leap!
2018-8-24
Use props
Schmooit
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It’s left China so it’s in the air so to speak! (Hope I do t get stung with any import duty)
2018-8-24
Use props
Schmooit
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Its in the UK! Maybe ill have a great day tomorrow at work!
2018-8-27
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Schmooit Posted at 2018-8-27 11:38
Its in the UK! Maybe ill have a great day tomorrow at work!

Luckier than me then - i ordered the same time as you and mine hasn't even shipped yet.
e. People who ordered weeks after the first buyers were taking delivery before people ahead in line. Apple and Best Buy even delivered some units before folks who ordered at the initial launch. I think by now DJI would probably not let that happen again, we'll see

Does seem to be happening again.  Quite a few of us have no movement on the order and people ordering 1-2 days later have units shipped.  And resellers already have them.

2018-8-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Schmooit Posted at 2018-8-24 23:53
It’s left China so it’s in the air so to speak! (Hope I do t get stung with any import duty)

You will clearly see on your order and invoice taxes paid.
2018-8-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

gnirtS Posted at 2018-8-27 11:48
Luckier than me then - i ordered the same time as you and mine hasn't even shipped yet.

Don’t be so alarmist , it’s not happening again, when your drone hasn’t arrived after 3 months then you can say it’s happening again.
Is your 3/5 working days up yet ?
2018-8-27
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-8-27 11:57
Don’t be so alarmist , it’s not happening again, when your drone hasn’t arrived after 3 months then you can say it’s happening again.
Is your 3/5 working days up yet ?

Tomorrow yes so delivery with 5 business days isnt happening. I'd be less upset if there was actually some feedback informing of a delay or failure.  Just leaving it on "Authorized" tells me nothing.
It also appears theres no direct support email or online method for DJI Store queries.

I cant wait 3 months.  As soon as it arrives i can book flights to leave.

I ordered it off DJI as they promised 3-5 business days for delivery to ensure i got it rather than wait.

As it is, resellers have the drone already, if they get the flymore then i'll have to cancel the DJI order and get it off them (and save £150 in the process)
2018-8-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

gnirtS Posted at 2018-8-27 12:21
Tomorrow yes so delivery with 5 business days isnt happening. I'd be less upset if there was actually some feedback informing of a delay or failure.  Just leaving it on "Authorized" tells me nothing.
It also appears theres no direct support email or online method for DJI Store queries.

You know that’s BS, you ordered Friday 24th, so 3/5 working days as it clearly says on website, 1 working day has passed, so I was right when I said Alarmists.
It amazes me how people go out of their way to try create hysteria.
2018-8-27
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
United Kingdom

So the 3rd day is pretty much starting now.
It hasn't been shipped.  Unless they put it on a private jet and immediately deliver it its not going to get here by the end of day 5.
2 full working days have passed, the 3rd is just starting.

So "3 to 5 business days" isnt actually true.

Ultimately, if i hadn't have believed their claims i could have ordered off digitalrev on Saturday and had it by tomorrow.
2018-8-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

gnirtS Posted at 2018-8-27 12:42
So the 3rd day is pretty much starting now.
It hasn't been shipped.  Unless they put it on a private jet and immediately deliver it its not going to get here by the end of day 5.
2 full working days have passed, the 3rd is just starting.

Well at least now your being more realistic, I ordered on Thursday during release, if I receive by Wednesday it will be 5 working days, allowing for the fact that it’s coming from China I will be quite happy if I receive by Friday, I don’t believe trying to whip up confusion is going to get your drone any quicker, and I don’t believe there is anything askew going on here at the moment anyways.
2018-8-27
Use props
Shunopoli
lvl.1

United States

I just ordered this morning early and it already says shipped! Doe anyone know when they update it with the tracking info?
2018-8-27
Use props
Schmooit
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mine is out for delivery today! So delivery is as promised although I did order pretty quick
2018-8-28
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
United Kingdom

and day 4.5 with absolutely no movement from "Payment: Authorized".  No move to completion and no move to shipping.  Money went on Friday.

Utterly shambolic - do they actually not provide a single method to query an order status with something that isnt a bot?!
2018-8-28
Use props
Schmooit
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-8-27 11:55
You will clearly see on your order and invoice taxes paid.

Agreed but this is DHL so have been known to charge by accident that was all! but hopefully its should be fine
2018-8-28
Use props
Schmooit
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

gnirtS Posted at 2018-8-28 02:49
and day 4.5 with absolutely no movement from "Payment: Authorized".  No move to completion and no move to shipping.  Money went on Friday.

Utterly shambolic - do they actually not provide a single method to query an order status with something that isnt a bot?!

Their shipping system is a bit slow as I think the shipping side is handled by DHL so it might be flagged as shipped but DHL have yet to book it in and provide a tracking number, it also might just be pure volume, hope it arrives soon, I did have have this with something else but it arrived before their order portal had been updated!
2018-8-28
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
United Kingdom

Im thinking more of it being a DJI issue. Payment "Authorized" but not "Completed" for days is suspicious.  I wouldn't expect shipping until its completed but cant see why it hasnt completed.
2018-8-28
Use props
JordanM
lvl.4
United States

Mavic Pro 2 Fly More combo and comparison! I already got my fly more combo yesterday just a few days after ordering it! Great service and turn around this time.
2018-8-28
Use props
Schmooit
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JordanM Posted at 2018-8-28 03:25
Mavic Pro 2 Fly More combo and comparison! I already got my fly more combo yesterday just a few days after ordering it! Great service and turn around this time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLg5O_2Nvb4

Awesome, Im waiting for DHL as we speak! My office is at the front of the building so shall see them coming, I bet they arrive whilst I pop out for lunch!
2018-8-28
Use props
Shunopoli
lvl.1

United States

So it has been 24 hours since I ordered.  Around 3pm yesterday it stated shipped, but no tracking number.  I received an email 24 hours later (this morning) saying item has shipped here is tracking number.  I go click on tracking number and it says no items found.  It states it's fedex, so I am assuming the tracking number was just assigned to it, but it has yet to be scanned and put on truck/plane/boat or however they will ship it.  Just not it's a waiting game.
2018-8-28
Use props
Schmooit
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mines arrived yey! So the shipping was as stated 3- 5 days, ordered on Thursday just after the release, Friday morning UK time it said it had shipped and I had a tracking number (but it was still being processed by DHL express in China) then had updates all the way via TXT message and today its arrived (there was a bank holiday yesterday too!

Usually the UK seems to get left to last, not trying to rub it in to any of you who have not got yours yet (that is normally me!)

Now I need to find time to play, If I get a chance I will go out over the weekend with the MPP and M2P and side by side test them on the footage front (unless the other half has me on DIY duties!)
(at DJI thanks for the quick shipping now for one last thing how about quick update for the Mavic Air for Camera Forward/Down on the programmable buttons? We would then be as the saying goes cooking on gas!)
2018-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules