DJI Select Coupon for 50% on Care Refresh valid for Mavic 2
2862 38 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

I have just made a test order, the 50% dicount coupon that I had got with DJI Select membership earlier this year is also valid for Mavic 2, fantastic. Great job DJI!
2018-8-23
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

NICE.........................
2018-8-23
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

Would be even better if discount would be for M2 itself, not the CR...
2018-8-23
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2018-8-23 07:49
Would be even better if discount would be for M2 itself, not the CR...

Now you are just being ridiculous  
2018-8-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Like 50% discount on the MP2P?
2018-8-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Good job, I didn’t purchase with M2P , so need SN to purchase so will have to wait until I receive first.
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for that feedback. Glad to know that you were able to use your coupon, hopefully, you'll be able to receive your Mavic 2 as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to reach us in case you need our help. Thank you for the support.
2018-8-23
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-23 12:17
Hi, Thanks for that feedback. Glad to know that you were able to use your coupon, hopefully, you'll be able to receive your Mavic 2 as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to reach us in case you need our help. Thank you for the support.

You are very welcome Tony! :-)
2018-8-23
Use props
RickC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

Bummer, Just read the membership fine print. I was going to sign up for DJI Care select so I could get the 50% off coupon as well. But I saw it's only good if you order DJI Care at the same time as the drone. I ordered my M2P and figured I would just wait and order the Care Refresh when it arrives since I didn't think it would have shipped so fast.
2018-8-23
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

RickC Posted at 2018-8-23 12:23
Bummer, Just read the membership fine print. I was going to sign up for DJI Care select so I could get the 50% off coupon as well. But I saw it's only good if you order DJI Care at the same time as the drone. I ordered my M2P and figured I would just wait and order the Care Refresh when it arrives since I didn't think it would have shipped so fast.

You might have misunderstood something here. This thread is about DJI Select membership which is independend from Care Refresh. Or did I misunderstand your post?
2018-8-23
Use props
I Got DC'ed!
lvl.1
Flight distance : 325 ft
United States

This is a +. Of course getting constantly disconnected using my Mavic pro with S9+ sucks.
2018-8-23
Use props
RickC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-8-23 12:27
You might have misunderstood something here. This thread is about DJI Select membership which is independend from Care Refresh. Or did I misunderstand your post?

No i just said Care by mistake was all.
2018-8-23
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

RickC Posted at 2018-8-23 13:20
No i just said Care by mistake was all.

Ah ok, yes. Select should be bought before purchase of drone and once you have the coupons you can go for the rest.
2018-8-23
Use props
LarryTru
lvl.3
Flight distance : 458944 ft
  • >>>

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-8-23 13:25
Ah ok, yes. Select should be bought before purchase of drone and once you have the coupons you can go for the rest.

Rick is right.  their intention is that you have to use the coupon to order the care refresh at the same time as you order the drone.  However, i tired to do that and the store did not let me.  Then when I tried to order it after delivery, it did not let me again.  I have been in an email exchange with support since then and so far they have refused to resolve the problem appropriately.  They have offered me solutions which cost me extra money, but I will not accept any of those.  this is a problem of DJI's making and I'm flabbergasted that they so far have not understood that.  I will continue to escalate it until someone at DJI understands the catch 22 they have created.
2018-9-13
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 108805200 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is awesome you got the coupon for 50% off DJI Care Refresh for Mavic 2.
2018-9-13
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-9-13 08:12
That is awesome you got the coupon for 50% off DJI Care Refresh for Mavic 2.

Yes, for me it has worked perfectly so together with traded in DJI credits from forum points I had an almost 130$ discount on the whole package.
2018-9-13
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-13 08:16
Yes, for me it has worked perfectly so together with traded in DJI credits from forum points I had an almost 130$ discount on the whole package.

That's pretty good and makes the M2 much more affordable, because at its current level it's way too expensive for me.
2018-9-13
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-9-13 08:18
That's pretty good and makes the M2 much more affordable, because at its current level it's way too expensive for me.

It was a big and unexpected investment for me too as it is certainly for most of us.
2018-9-13
Use props
LarryTru
lvl.3
  • >>>

I'm glad it worked for you, but it did not for me and I'm unhappy with DJI Support's response on it.
2018-9-13
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

LarryTru Posted at 2018-9-13 08:40
I'm glad it worked for you, but it did not for me and I'm unhappy with DJI Support's response on it.

Yes, I have read your post and am sorry about the trouble you have experienced.
2018-9-13
Use props
joeyo918
lvl.1

Is the Care Refresh always $99 for Mavic?
2018-9-13
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-13 08:26
It was a big and unexpected investment for me too as it is certainly for most of us.

Best of luck with your Mavic 2. Did you get the Zoom or Pro?
2018-9-13
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-9-13 09:46
Best of luck with your Mavic 2. Did you get the Zoom or Pro?

The Pro, I wanted that camera.
2018-9-13
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

joeyo918 Posted at 2018-9-13 09:10
Is the Care Refresh always $99 for Mavic?

For Mavic I don't know but you can check yourself on the DJI website, for Mavic 2 it is more.
2018-9-13
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8230085 ft
  • >>>
Germany

LarryTru Posted at 2018-9-13 08:40
I'm glad it worked for you, but it did not for me and I'm unhappy with DJI Support's response on it.

Hi Larry, just use your 30 days return policy which comes with DJI Select as long as your M2P shows no 'scratches'. You can use the coupon then with the second order.
2018-9-13
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-13 09:52
The Pro, I wanted that camera.

Nice - is it as good as advertised? I don't know if I could resist that zoom lens? To have the ability to shoot skylines with zooming creates a totally different effect - too bad DJI couldn't include the zoom inside the Mavic 2 Pro. I think the quality of your images will be top notch having a 1 inch sensor to capture the necessary light for that perfect image.
2018-9-13
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-9-13 14:36
Nice - is it as good as advertised? I don't know if I could resist that zoom lens? To have the ability to shoot skylines with zooming creates a totally different effect - too bad DJI couldn't include the zoom inside the Mavic 2 Pro. I think the quality of your images will be top notch having a 1 inch sensor to capture the necessary light for that perfect image.

I am still testing, but all looks very promising indeed. And on the other topic a nice old French saying applies: "One can not always have the bread and the butter" ;-)
2018-9-13
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-13 14:42
I am still testing, but all looks very promising indeed. And on the other topic a nice old French saying applies: "One can not always have the bread and the butter" ;-)

Great - I'm looking forward to seeing some really nice future shots. I like that saying, it's better than what we use here in the states: You can't have your cake and eat it.
2018-9-13
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

Unfortunately you can't buy DJi Select membership twice in one year. So I'll have to wait until 4/14 to buy it again and get another refresh coupon. Not sure I'll be able to wait that long to buy the Mavic 2 Pro. But... they also send out a B-Day coupon and I get that in November. What did you get for your B-Day coupon through DJI Select?
2018-9-13
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

Bing Err Posted at 2018-9-13 18:16
Unfortunately you can't buy DJi Select membership twice in one year. So I'll have to wait until 4/14 to buy it again and get another refresh coupon. Not sure I'll be able to wait that long to buy the Mavic 2 Pro. But... they also send out a B-Day coupon and I get that in November. What did you get for your B-Day coupon through DJI Select?

I received a 12% discount coupon valid for 14 days (in July). It stated it was good for Spark, Mavic Pro, Phantom 3 SE, Phantom 3 Standard and future drones. At that time there was nothing for me to buy and I couldn't use the coupon.
But you have plenty of forum points. Start cashing them in because you can only do a max of 5400 per month.
2018-9-13
Use props
CA Mavic Pro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 639652 ft
Lebanon

Vert nice ...
2018-9-13
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-13 22:38
I received a 12% discount coupon valid for 14 days (in July). It stated it was good for Spark, Mavic Pro, Phantom 3 SE, Phantom 3 Standard and future drones. At that time there was nothing for me to buy and I couldn't use the coupon.
But you have plenty of forum points. Start cashing them in because you can only do a max of 5400 per month.

I cash them in every month and spend them on batteries and props and stuff.
2018-9-13
Use props
LarryTru
lvl.3
  • >>>

JoeMavicDHH Posted at 2018-9-13 12:07
Hi Larry, just use your 30 days return policy which comes with DJI Select as long as your M2P shows no 'scratches'. You can use the coupon then with the second order.

That was suggested to me, but according to DJI support I'd have to pay for shipping it back to them.  I want the deal I should have been able to get originally without the extra expense or delay.
2018-9-14
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

LarryTru Posted at 2018-9-14 01:30
That was suggested to me, but according to DJI support I'd have to pay for shipping it back to them.  I want the deal I should have been able to get originally without the extra expense or delay.

If you payed via Paypal, the shipping cost is covered and refunded by them (this option has to be activated beforehand). I completely understand your disappointment, same happens to me. But unfotunately DJI doesn't care for unknown reasons. Shouldn't have been such a big deal to accept the Care Coupon after purchasing. They are just unbelievebly unflexible.
2018-9-14
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-13 22:38
But you have plenty of forum points. Start cashing them in because you can only do a max of 5400 per month.

...so a belated happy birthday to you? Or was it for other reasons? I got one too, but despite their announcement (...and future drones), that coupons only work and will work for older stuff.  Customer Care told me explicitely that these coupons are only meant for promotional purposes and new products don't need that kind of treatment - sad. Mine goes down the drain as well. But apart from that you get all the things cheaper anyway if you order through Amazon or so. Especially if it comes to the insane DJI shipping cost.
2018-9-14
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

JoeMavicDHH Posted at 2018-9-14 02:26
...so a belated happy bithday to you? Or was it for other reasons? I got one too, but despite their announcement (...and future drones), that coupons only work and will work for older stuff.  Customer Care told me explicitely that these coupons are only meant for promotional purposes and new products don't need that kind of treatment - sad. Mine goes down the drain as well. But apart from that you get all the things cheaper anyway if you order through Amozon or so. Especially if it comes to the insane DJI shipping cost.

Yes it was for my birthday and I didn't use it. Belated happy birthday to you as well then!
2018-9-14
Use props
LarryTru
lvl.3
  • >>>

JoeMavicDHH Posted at 2018-9-14 01:43
If you payed via Paypal, the shipping cost is covered and refunded by them (this option has to be activated beforehand). I completely understand your disappointment, same happens to me. But unfotunately DJI doesn't care for unknown reasons. Shouldn't have been such a big deal to accept the Care Coupon after purchasing. They are just unbelievebly unflexible.

You are right.  there is no apparent reason they needed to make the process so fragile.  Also, I am quite sure they have spent more dealing with my support case than it would have cost to just settle the issue amicably.  

I did not use Paypal.  However, I did contest the charge for the select program with my credit card company and it has been refunded now.  So, I don't need them to do anything any more.
2018-9-14
Use props
fansc7fff6c1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 324931 ft
United States

My MAVIC@ is on tha way but my 50% cupon is not valid!!!!! I have ordered M2 but have to cancel since bank did not approve tranasaction. So my M2 on the way is my first purchase. Can any have idea how to fix it?
2018-9-17
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

fansc7fff6c1 Posted at 2018-9-17 08:41
My MAVIC@ is on tha way but my 50% cupon is not valid!!!!! I have ordered M2 but have to cancel since bank did not approve tranasaction. So my M2 on the way is my first purchase. Can any have idea how to fix it?

Best contact one of the DJI Administrators of this forum directly for finding a solution. Just send a PM to them. They are all very dedicated and helpful.
2018-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules