error message
574 3 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chichid
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3675 ft

Hello,

I have nagging messages when I use Inspire 2.

These messages concern 2 subjects:

1) error message: obstacle avoidance disabled:

4 months ago, I had to disable obstacle avoidance on DJIGO 4 to take some shots because the drone was flying near obstacles, the icon of obstacle avoidance is indicated in red.
Following these blows, I reactivated the avoidance of obstacles.
However, the written message from DJGO 4 indicates that obstacle avoidance is always disabled and that the cone is still red when I checked the obstacle avoidance option.
So I can not reactivate obstacle avoidance, how to reactivate the obstacle avoidance option?

2) error message: Impossible takeoff

When I calibrate the compass before take-off, the message written in red indicates that take-off is impossible.
However, the drone takes off well and I hear the message that the point of origin was recorded.
This occurs at each takeoff, at different geographic locations.

Thank you for explaining to me how to find the solution to these problems.

Yours,

Rachid Houanoh  / Buzzfilm Production

2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to calibrate the drone using DJI Assistant 2?
2018-8-23
Use props
chichid
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3675 ft
France

hi, thanks for your reply. The problem is fixed now.  To solve this,I have just reactivate the avoidance option and then disabled the option while flying and all was ok...
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

chichid Posted at 2018-8-26 23:54
hi, thanks for your reply. The problem is fixed now.  To solve this,I have just reactivate the avoidance option and then disabled the option while flying and all was ok...

Alright. That's good to know. Please let us know if you still need more help.
2018-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules