So who ordered?
833 11 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dog Flight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3432156 ft
United States

Let the beta testing begin. Looks like a great drone, I think I'll wait about 30 days and see what happens. In the mean time I think I'll go over to YouTube and watch the paid reviews.

2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

HI, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate taking time of letting us know of your concern. For a brief background and more information about our new product, please refer to the link provided below. Thank you for choosing DJI and have a safe flight always.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8-vxWY64sBOZVVeCqtTx6OIeyofq_Ver
2018-8-23
Use props
dan_vector
Second Officer
Flight distance : 613753 ft
United Kingdom

Not for me. It falls quite a ways short of my expectations and the hype surrounding this release and so I'll be sticking with my original Mavic Pro (at least it can do 4k60!) and my P4P. Really cannot see any reason to "upgrade". With the resources at DJI's disposal I for one expected a lot more. Mind you I would rather they fix the quality control of their other products and in particular the Inspire 2 and the Crystalsky Ultrabright than messing around with substandard "upgrades" like the P4P v2.0 and these new Mavic 2's.
2018-8-23
Use props
Packer Backer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240948 ft

1st DJI purchase got the M2P waiting to be shipped
2018-8-23
Use props
Wellsi
First Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The sensor is 4 times the size of the standard Pro's sensor, which was enough of a reason to upgrade.  But it annoys me that for much the same body, the batteries are different again, so the car charger will have to change as well...  But at least this has a built in memory like the Air.  Shame it wasn't the Air getting a 1" sensor and Occusynv... That would have been perfect...

Ian
2018-8-23
Use props
Duncandonut
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2139291 ft
United Kingdom

I bought the Mavic 2 Pro with the fly more kit. Cannot wait to get the drone now. Will still use my Mavic Pro, will be nice to fly my M2P whilst my dad flies the old MP.
2018-8-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I will upgrade someday. But not now.
2018-8-23
Use props
Dog Flight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3432156 ft
United States

I waited a year when the mavic pro came out. Watching reviews, reading about it in forms and even reading the manual before I bought. I don't need to be the first one on the block to own the magic II. As a matter of fact I don't think anyone on the block owns a drone. China always seems to have problems with quality control and I've felt DJI was always lacking in the software end of things. It looks like a great product but I can wait. Here's a good detailed review that goes into the upgrades in the RC and how to mimic Dolly zoom with the pro.   
2018-8-23
Use props
Fraggboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

I create the dolly zoom in post-production, so that's not a deal-breaker for me.
2018-8-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Got it..

2018-8-23
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Think its an awesome quad and had it in the cart multiple times today, but I'm gonna sit this one out for a now and enjoy what I got.  I will enjoy watching what the early adopters have to say and seeing what they come up with.  
2018-8-23
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Dog Flight Posted at 2018-8-23 10:34
I waited a year when the maverick came out. Watching reviews reading about it in forms and even reading the manual before I bought. I don't need to be the first one on the block to own the magic ii. As a matter of fact I don't think anyone on the block owns a drone. China always seems to have problems with quality control and I've felt DJI was always lacking in the software end of things. It looks like a great product but I can wait. Here's a good detailed review that goes into the upgrades in the RC and how to mimic Dolly zoom with the pro.   iPhonedo

Great video.
Your video sealed my decision .Plan on purchasing the Mavic 2 Pro soon.
2018-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules