Precision landing
3358 6 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans69a48966
lvl.2

How do I preform precision landing on DJI spark. Also can I just use like a box or do I need the helipad mat. Does it precious land automatically or is there a setting

Please could u explain to me thanks

2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thank you for the inquiry, You may check our manuals in regards to a precision landing on our DJI Spark. Please see the image below for reference.

2018-8-23
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

RTFM....read the f___g manual....
2018-8-23
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Don't seem to need anything. Mine seems to hit pretty much where I expect.
2018-8-23
Use props
KSBV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104252 ft
  • >>>
United States

A couple of tips over what the manual states that seem to work well for me:

1.  Take it up to about 7 meters and let it hover for a few seconds.  The bottom facing camera needs to get a good view of the landing area.
2.  High contrast helps.  Do use a landing pad or take off from a spot that has a noticeable visual difference from the surrounding area.  
3.  Don't expect it to be spot on every time.  It is more accurate than what the GPS can get to during RTH but most times I have to pause and 'fine tune' the landing spot manually if I'm landing on a small spot such as my case.

It does work okay most of the time but like in every other situation, your direct control of the flight is always going to be more accurate than what the Spark can do on it's own.
2018-8-23
Use props
UtsavChopra30
lvl.1

India

Hello, if you are using this for commercial purpose then you can have a look at FlytDock by FlytBase (https://flytbase.com/flytdock)
2019-1-7
Use props
gmozo
lvl.4
United States

i would recomend a launch pad because the spark and see the pad and do a precision landing
2019-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules