So we have a section for both the new Mavic 2's
908 11 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 408606 ft
  • >>>

Where is our section for the original Mavic Pro?

2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we do appreciate bringing this topic to us. Mavic Pro will still fall under the Mavic section regardless if it's Mavic Pro or Mavic Pro 2 since its all Mavic Series. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-8-23
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Can we get rid of the Mavic Air into its own section at least!
2018-8-23
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 408606 ft
  • >>>

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-23 12:03
Hi there, we do appreciate bringing this topic to us. Mavic Pro will still fall under the Mavic section regardless if it's Mavic Pro or Mavic Pro 2 since its all Mavic Series. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Hey, I was thinking the original MP having it's own section due to the difference in the MP2.  For example, motors are different, cameras are different.  Being in tech support myself, I have found it easier for customers to look for a category pertaining to their device rather than looking under the general heading that has all of them in that one category.  Just thought it might help some here.
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Lonesome Crow Posted at 2018-8-23 12:10
Hey, I was thinking the original MP having it's own section due to the difference in the MP2.  For example, motors are different, cameras are different.  Being in tech support myself, I have found it easier for customers to look for a category pertaining to their device rather than looking under the general heading that has all of them in that one category.  Just thought it might help some here.

Hi, I totally respect your opinion or feedback towards your concern. Don't worry, We can forward your request to our Developer team. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-8-23
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 401706 ft
United States

Yes, it has always been weird to have the Mavic Air having it's own section, and the Mavic Pro being stuck with the root, meaning we have to wade through all Mavic to get to the Mavic Pro.

Until you guys make a section for the Mavic Pro, with the addition of the MP2, this situation is only going to get worse.  Ratchet up the priority on this!!
2018-8-23
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

gnirtS Posted at 2018-8-23 12:06

Certainly not, it is a proud and very capable Mavic too! ;-)
2018-8-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

gnirtS Posted at 2018-8-23 12:06

Mavic Air has its own section .
2018-8-23
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
United Kingdom

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-8-23 13:48
Certainly not, it is a proud and very capable Mavic too! ;-)

Its a mavic light yes but its also annoying to be reading through or typing a reply to a post about a drone that has a different feature or works in a totally different way!

2018-8-23
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-8-23 13:52
Mavic Air has its own section .

But the Pro doesn't.  Meaning the people looking for Pro have to wade through the Pro and Air posts and its quite easy to miss which one a post is referring to at times.

Each one really should have its own section to keep things clear - they're all different and work in different ways.
2018-8-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

gnirtS Posted at 2018-8-23 14:54
But the Pro doesn't.  Meaning the people looking for Pro have to wade through the Pro and Air posts and its quite easy to miss which one a post is referring to at times.

Each one really should have its own section to keep things clear - they're all different and work in different ways.

Yes that’s true, but getting rid of Mavic Air column isn’t what you should be looking for, you should be looking for a column for Mavic Pro.
2018-8-23
Use props
JordanM
lvl.4

I agree that each should be its own forum especially with the progression of this line, however it will be impossible to separate the archives.
2018-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules