DJI GSP Mavic 2 Pro support
1068 16 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ElToten
lvl.1
Flight distance : 318930 ft

Does GSP support the Mavic 2 Pro? If not, will there be support and when will it be available?
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi ElToten, Mavic 2 Pro does not support GS Pro for now. If there is an update, we'll release on our website at the first time, thanks for your attention.
2018-8-23
Use props
Popo Chen
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-23 18:20
Hi ElToten, Mavic 2 Pro does not support GS Pro for now. If there is an update, we'll release on our website at the first time, thanks for your attention.

I have the same interest. I did not think it was possible for DJI to release a new model (mavic 2) and that it is not planned to update these own software at the same time .... and yet that's what we do! . It's a little disappointing. I hope they will not delay
2018-9-9
Use props
Pas Moi
New

Canada

I also agree. Can you tell us when to plan to update? 1 month .. 2 months ... 1 years?
I already have two contract that would require GSP. What delivery times do I have to give to my client?

Thank you

2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Popo Chen Posted at 2018-9-9 16:58
I have the same interest. I did not think it was possible for DJI to release a new model (mavic 2) and that it is not planned to update these own software at the same time .... and yet that's what we do! . It's a little disappointing. I hope they will not delay

I understand your point and very sorry for the inconvenience. We'll release on our website as soon as it is ready.
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Pas Moi Posted at 2018-9-9 17:27
I also agree. Can you tell us when to plan to update? 1 month .. 2 months ... 1 years?
I already have two contract that would require GSP. What delivery times do I have to give to my client?

Hello Pas Moi, we do not have the estimated schedule for now, sorry about this. You may keep an eye on our website, we'll release as soon as there is anything new.
2018-9-10
Use props
fans86b3515d
lvl.1

Italy

This Was a real mistake on the part of  dji.  A point to the detriment that is penalizing a lot the operator.
2018-9-11
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Popo Chen Posted at 2018-9-9 16:58

Well they never even bothered writing GS Pro for Android in the first place so they didnt support it on previous drones either.
2018-9-11
Use props
Popo Chen
lvl.1
Canada

What do we think? Should I sell my mavic 2 and opt for another non DJI product?

It is not serious to have a new product but not the software tools for the used one. If I had stolen a simple flying machine I would not have invested more than $ 2500

All I can do with my new Mavic 2 is to fly ... really? and what's more, I do not have all the flight options I had with my mavic pro!

I need more than a simple answer (We'll release on our website as soon as it is ready.)
I need to know the waiting time before GSPRO is updated for the Mavic 2. It will be up to me to decide if I invest my money elsewhere.

Thank you
2018-9-13
Use props
fansb5b0ffc1
New
Flight distance : 312936 ft
Switzerland

Bonjour,

Oui très décevant de la part de DJI de ne pas avoir prévu la mise a jours de ces outils GS pro avec sa gamme de Mavic 2. Je suis également bloqué et ne peux plus remplir mes mandats.
Je regrette cet achat pour finir. Vous devriez prendre le temps de nous donner une réponse plus précise, voire même de nous trouver une solution, car cette situation est a mon sensé inadmissible.
On parle de votre App et non d'un développeur XY. Si on achète vos drones, c'est par confiance du SAV surtout, mais là, vous avez droit à un 0 pointé.
Très déçus.
2018-9-23
Use props
fans86b3515d
lvl.1

Italy

fansb5b0ffc1 Posted at 2018-9-23 06:16
Bonjour,

Oui très décevant de la part de DJI de ne pas avoir prévu la mise a jours de ces outils GS pro avec sa gamme de Mavic 2. Je suis également bloqué et ne peux plus remplir mes mandats.

I’m agre with you... dji have to do the compatibility soon. Or i dont buy dji next time.
2018-9-26
Use props
fans86b3515d
lvl.1

Italy

News about the compatibility of mavic 2 with gs pro?
2018-10-22
Use props
Zatx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 158166 ft
United States

At this point, if you're using drones for your business and you want to stick with Dji products, you have to own multiple models in order to use all of the different features their platform offers. It's incredibly stupid from a customer standpoint and brilliant from a profit standpoint... while your Dji and have no real competitors. It's business suicide when you do have competing products, however.
2018-10-22
Use props
Popo Chen
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-10 04:30
I understand your point and very sorry for the inconvenience. We'll release on our website as soon as it is ready.

Still no update? A status please. I have a very nice Mavic pro 2 that is useless now. Would you be willing to refund me please. Thank you
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans86b3515d Posted at 2018-10-22 01:49
News about the compatibility of mavic 2 with gs pro?

Sir, we're sorry that we have not received any news about this for now. Should there is an update, we'll release on our website. Appreciate your attention.
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Popo Chen Posted at 2018-10-22 07:24
Still no update? A status please. I have a very nice Mavic pro 2 that is useless now. Would you be willing to refund me please. Thank you

Hi Popo, thanks for heading up, If there is anything new, we'll release on our website immediately.
2018-10-22
Use props
UNsyncED
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1083392 ft
Australia

GSP has been updated, and is now compatible with M2
2018-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules