Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Follow mode vs FPV mode
7438 5 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdb17f747
lvl.2

At page 32 of Mavic Air User Manual I read about Gimbal Mode: Follow and FPV.
I really do not understand what is the difference.
Could someone suggest an example footage?

Thanks.
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. The difference between Follow Mode and FPV Mode is that the image transmission screen will tilt when the left sticks are pushed to the left or right in FPV Mode while the image transmission screen will not in Follow Mode. Follow Mode tries to use the gimbal to keep the horizon level while flying. FPV Mode allows the camera to tilt while flying. I hope this helps. Thanks.
2018-8-23
Use props
fansdb17f747
lvl.2

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-23 13:55
Hello there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. The difference between Follow Mode and FPV Mode is that the image transmission screen will tilt when the left sticks are pushed to the left or right in FPV Mode while the image transmission screen will not in Follow Mode. Follow Mode tries to use the gimbal to keep the horizon level while flying. FPV Mode allows the camera to tilt while flying. I hope this helps. Thanks.

Now I understand, thanks.
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansdb17f747 Posted at 2018-8-23 20:06
Now I understand, thanks.

You're most welcome. Should you have further question, please let us know. You may also check our website and YouTube channel for more information and updates. Have a safe flight.
2018-8-24
Use props
jcflyer23
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4298 ft

United States

This helped me.
2018-11-8
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

I think that in sport mode, the gimbal is forced to be on FPV view!!! It’s like that on the spark anyway.
On my Mavic Pro on the other hand all is good, folllow in any mode and the gimbal is super stable!

Flysafely
Alex
2018-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules