Mavic Pro with same problem the SECOND time back from repair[Solved]
592 3 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sunseeker1066
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

At 4pm today, August 23, over 4 weeks since i sent it to DJI repair, I received my Mavic Pro back from being repaired for the second time for the same problem.  As I paired it with the controller and powered it up, I was sure that THIS TIME someone had actually fixed the problem with the drone.  However, this was not to be the case.  My Mavic still shows flickering, out of focus, and no ability to use the camera controls in the DJI Go 4 app.  IDENTICAL problems it was sent away for in July 25.  I finally called support and talked to someone who sent me an email on restoring the factory default firmware with DJI Assistant 2, then installing the current firmware, and 3 times in a row the update failed.  attached is one of the screenshots of the failures.  Also attached are the links to the videos from August 8 after the first time the repair wasnt successful, and today the 23rd when it was again unsuccessful. I am about to call customer service again, since none of my email replies are being responded to.

2018-8-23
Use props
sunseeker1066
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

2018-8-23
Use props
sunseeker1066
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

UPDATE!  Thanks to the quick work of the research and development team, they isolated the problem and it is now FIXED!!  Admin, please remove this post.
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi sunseeker1066. Thank you for the information. If you have any other concerns regarding DJI please feel free to post. We are hear to help you. Have a safe and happy flying.
2018-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules