Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Portable charging hub problems
1268 7 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9de1fb0f
New

Hi,
I hope someone can help..... I have a portable charging hub, and it has stopped recognising the Spark or either of the two batteries!
The unit is fully charged itself but the only way I can charge from it is through the USB port.... not much use to me as I might as well go home it takes so long!

Any advice greatly apprciated..... and I've tried all the obvious solutions.

Thanks in advance,

Roger
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to clarify that we're having an issue with the Spark Portable Power Pack? You mean the batteries will not be charged while it's on this portable charger? May we have a short video of this issue for a further check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2018-8-23
Use props
fans9de1fb0f
New

2018-8-23
Use props
fans9de1fb0f
New

You can see, the hub does not recognise the spark or the battery plugged into it.
This is the same for whether it is on mains  power or the built in battery.
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans9de1fb0f Posted at 2018-8-23 16:34
You can see, the hub does not recognise the spark or the battery plugged into it.
This is the same for whether it is on mains  power or the built in battery.

I'm sorry for the trouble. May I know when did the issue started? Please take note the batteries will not charge when too hot. This is a safety feature built-in to each battery. When and where did you purchase the the portable charging station?
2018-8-24
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-24 02:52
I'm sorry for the trouble. May I know when did the issue started? Please take note the batteries will not charge when too hot. This is a safety feature built-in to each battery. When and where did you purchase the the portable charging station?

Paladin... I'm trying not to hijack this from the OP, however, I was wondering
1) where can I find out what firmware version (for the Hub) is current,
2) how to re-install or refresh the current software.

Something similar happened to me with a different brand of aircraft.  The manufacturer provide me with a process to reinstall the current firmware.  Could this be the problem here?
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

WebParrot Posted at 2018-8-25 12:50
Paladin... I'm trying not to hijack this from the OP, however, I was wondering
1) where can I find out what firmware version (for the Hub) is current,
2) how to re-install or refresh the current software.

Hi there, as of the moment, there is no firmware available for the charging hub of spark. You don't need to update the firmware since we don't have available firmware for it at present. If there is any further information about it, we'll let you know, thanks!
2018-8-29
Use props
chuckytrem
lvl.1

Hi i just got the Spark Portable Charging Station having the same issue with it not detecting battery is there a fix?
2019-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules