Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
VAT
6738 14 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andrew4711
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18064908 ft
  • >>>
Germany

How do i buy (as a company) in the EU without having to pay th VAT when i have a VAT number in Germany?
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Andrew, if you are VAT-registered in an EU member state (excluding the UK and the Netherlands) and have a VAT registration number, then subject to the conditions as set out in the VAT Registration Agreement, you can submit that VAT registration number for purchasing from the DJI Online Store (store.dji.com). For verified VAT customers, when buying from store.dji.com, the 0%VAT will be applied directly at checkout.
More details, please visit this link: https://store.dji.com/pages/eu-vat?from=top-nav
2018-8-23
Use props
andrew4711
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

thanks, but the link does not work: page not found
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

andrew4711 Posted at 2018-8-23 20:29
thanks, but the link does not work: page not found

Hi Andrew, please change the country/region on the top right corner to either EU country and then try the link again, it should work, thank you. GTScreenshot_20180824_161734.png
2018-8-24
Use props
andrew4711
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

i am using the dji store app! but even when using the normal store site on the i phone there is no possibility to change it to EU. It ist already to EU... it is not easy to buy equipment from dji when running a company. good for your dealers
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

andrew4711 Posted at 2018-8-24 00:59
i am using the dji store app! but even when using the normal store site on the i phone there is no possibility to change it to EU. It ist already to EU... it is not easy to buy equipment from dji when running a company. good for your dealers

Sorry about this. We'll optimize the experience on the mobile store in the future, please kindly check this page on PC for now.
2018-8-24
Use props
andrew4711
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Can you do this for me if i give you my VAT? That would be wounderfull
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

andrew4711 Posted at 2018-8-24 11:46
Can you do this for me if i give you my VAT? That would be wounderfull

Sorry that we are unable to help you fill the application form, please apply in the website and we will review your application in 3-5 business days, thank you. GTScreenshot_20180825_161747.png
2018-8-25
Use props
gmilanesiagnoli
lvl.1

Italy

What about VAT-free for tourists in Europe?

It is under EU legislation that tourists must get the VAT discount as long as they show proof they don't live in Europe (sending passport copies)
2018-9-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

gmilanesiagnoli Posted at 2018-9-26 02:31

It is under EU legislation that tourists must get the VAT discount as long as they show proof they don't live in Europe (sending passport copies)

Hi there, thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we will need to verify with the related team regarding this, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-9-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

gmilanesiagnoli Posted at 2018-9-26 02:31

Hi gmilanesiagnoli, thanks for your patience, for the VAT refund in EU, customers can apply in the link we posted in the 2# before placing the order, once the application is approved, the VAT expense will be reduced in the order. If customers didn't apply before placing the order, customer will need to apply the VAT Refund in the Local Customs, you may verify with the local department, thank you.
2018-9-29
Use props
djiuser_hsnrfBew5LtL
New

United Kingdom

I am trying to find an EORI number or a VAT number for the Netherlands repair centre, can you help?
2021-2-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_hsnrfBew5LtL Posted at 2-15 03:43
I am trying to find an EORI number or a VAT number for the Netherlands repair centre, can you help?

I have sent you a PM, please check it. Thanks.
2021-2-15
Use props
djiuser_EgXAASaO6lm7
New
Flight distance : 47782 ft
Spain

Hi Natalia! Im triying to find de EORI numer of your Netherland repair centre, please can you help me??
Thanks!
2022-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_EgXAASaO6lm7 Posted at 8-4 01:17
Hi Natalia! Im triying to find de EORI numer of your Netherland repair centre, please can you help me??
Thanks!

Hi there, may I know if you were referring to the economic operators registration and identification number? And could you please tell me the reason you needed it? Please let me know the details, I will try to help.
2022-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules