Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OcuSync on P4P v2.0?
2061 5 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andrew_tw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1157464 ft
  • >>>

Hi guys,

As the new Mavic 2 family released two variants of drone, Pro & Zoom, DJI introduced the new OcuSync 2.0 system.

Can we confirm which version of OcuSync does the P4P v2.0 has?
On P4P v2.0 product page, it says "OcuSync HD transmission system, which supports automatic dual-frequency band switching". This sounds like what the OcuSync 2.0 has but DJI didn't specific state if it's really OcuSync 2.0

Any input is appreciated.
2018-8-23
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Andrew,

OcuSync 2.0 looks like an upgrade to OcuSync, plain and simple.  For the DJI Goggles to work with the P4 Pro V.2, DJI had to come up with a firmware patch even though both have OcuSync.  The difference between the two OcuSync versions is OcuSync 2.0 already has the firmware patch and works with all OcuSync products that are up-to-date.  Or at least we can hope.  That is certainly my guess.

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-8-23
Use props
Andrew_tw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1157464 ft
  • >>>
Taiwan

Thanks so much @Cetacean.

Stable wireless connection is important to me, in addition to great camera, when considering upgrading my current Mavic Air.
I've been considering between P4P v2.0 and the new Mavic 2 Pro.
Given the new ones were released yesterday, my second question would be...
does Mavic 2 Pro have mechanical shutter ?

Thanks again
2018-8-24
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Andrew_tw Posted at 2018-8-24 01:03
Thanks so much @Cetacean.

Stable wireless connection is important to me, in addition to great camera, when considering upgrading my current Mavic Air.

Aloha Andrew,

According to the SPECs of both cameras, they both have electronic shutters.

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 has the regular OcuSync. Ocusync 2.0 is available for Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom as of this moment.
2018-8-24
Use props
fans3fb32a8d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3612943 ft
  • >>>
United States

P4 Pro V2 now has Ocusync 2 after 10/8/18 firmware update. So now I would like to know if it works with the Smart Controller. Dji states that the SC will work with all ocusync 2.0 drones.
2019-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules