Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro Battery Connectors Same?
4731 5 2018-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chasing Light & Shadows
lvl.4
Flight distance : 221476 ft
United Kingdom

I understand it's a different battery but are the connectors the same as the Mavic Pro battery? Wondering if my dronemax m10 will charge the new ones??
Thanks,

D.

2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. You are recommended to use the original charger from DJI. It is not recommended to use the third-party accessories, we are unable to ensure the compatibility and the performance. For the battery terminal, you can compare it on the attachment below. Let me know if you have further questions. Thanks for your support.

Mavic 2 pro battery connector:

Mavic pro battery connector:
2018-8-24
Use props
Chasing Light & Shadows
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thanks for the reply and taking the time to post the pics. Unfortunately I can't confirm 100% with the pictures as the internal wiring could be different.  But saying that, it does have the same amount of pin sockets so it looks promising at least.
2018-8-24
Use props
cristiano1976pt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 322156 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Would be nice to know. Because I own the DJI MAVIC PRO CHARGING HUB V2 with the Phantom 4 Serie 160 W Power Supply. And I won't give up this combination because of the CrystalSky AC Plug. So would be nice to know if the other things work.
2018-8-24
Use props
Chasing Light & Shadows
lvl.4
United Kingdom

cristiano1976pt Posted at 2018-8-24 07:10
Would be nice to know. Because I own the DJI MAVIC PRO CHARGING HUB V2 with the Phantom 4 Serie 160 W Power Supply. And I won't give up this combination because of the CrystalSky AC Plug. So would be nice to know if the other things work.

I still don't know for sure but from what I can gather so far they're not going to be compatible but will be more than happy if I'm wrong!
2018-8-25
Use props
GekoCH
lvl.4
Switzerland

Chasing Light & Shadows Posted at 2018-8-25 02:49
I still don't know for sure but from what I can gather so far they're not going to be compatible but will be more than happy if I'm wrong!

nope its not the same they're different...
2018-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules