DJI Select coupons and Mavic pro 2?
2370 5 2018-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
c_future
lvl.4
Austria

Hello
I have difficulties using any of the provided DJI select membership coupons on any Mavic 2 product.

I already purchased the Mavic pro 2 yesterday - but it's still not possible to use the 50% Voucher for DJI care refresh   ... also it is not possible to get any accessory with the provided 20% discount codes.

Now I have heard that the DJI care Select coupon can only be applied during the purchase of the aircraft.. now thats too late

But what about the accessory coupons? I would like to use them for the -fly more- package. or add. battery.
But no code is accepted during checkout.

any idea why or when?
thanks!
br
Andreas
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Andreas, sorry for the troubles. After being a DJI Select Member, you may enjoy the 50% discount of DJI Care Refresh when purchasing the drone and care together in the next purchase. In the future, DJI Select will include accessories for the Mavic 2 and we're sorry that we do not have the estimated schedule for now.
More details, please visit this link: https://www.dji.com/support/purchase#dji_select
DJI Select.png
2018-8-24
Use props
c_future
lvl.4
Austria

ok thank you
2018-8-24
Use props
rallysquirrel82
lvl.2
United States

Any update on when we will be able to purchase any Mavic 2 accessories with the DJI Select coupons?
2018-9-13
Use props
Parme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 508615 ft
Italy

Any updates on the possibility to buy Mavic 2 accessories with coupons?
2018-10-1
Use props
djiuser_0g89J6XWCpli
lvl.1
Flight distance : 139688 ft
Spain

I am interested, too. I kind of find it useless to buy the DJI select membership knowing that there is no option to get a discount for Mavic 2 accessories since it is my very first drone...
2018-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules