Mavic2 ZOOM Sensing System
1149 5 2018-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomWolves
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

Does the Mavic2 ZOOM have the same (Sensing system) that the Mavic2 Pro has? Other than the camera are these two the same? Also does the Mavic2 support CrystalSky 5.5 ?
Thank you for your time.

2018-8-24
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

The sensing system is the same. The main difference between the two models is the camera. Check out this article for more details:

https://store.dji.com/guides/mavic-2-pro-vs-zoom
2018-8-24
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
United States

msinger Posted at 2018-8-24 06:31
The sensing system is the same. The main difference between the two models is the camera. Check out this article for more details:

https://store.dji.com/guides/mavic-2-pro-vs-zoom

Thank You msinger!
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi TomWolves, the sensor system is the same, but the sensor size is different. GTScreenshot_20180825_105731.png
The only difference between both editions is their respective gimbal cameras.

The Mavic 2 Pro comes equipped with the all-new Hasselblad L1D-20c camera. The brand new 1-inch CMOS sensor has an active sensing area four times more effective than the original Mavic Pro. The large sensor also means better performance in low-light environments with a more extensive ISO range, and max ISO lifted from 3200 to 12800.

The Mavic 2 Zoom is all about dynamic perspectives and is powered by a 1/2.3-inch 12-megapixel sensor with up to four-times zoom, including a two-times optical zoom (24-48mm) for more creative aerial photography options.

Currently, the Mavic 2 doesn't support the CrystalSky, please note our website of the future release, thanks for your attention.

2018-8-24
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-24 18:59
Hi TomWolves, the sensor system is the same, but the sensor size is different. [view_image]
The only difference between both editions is their respective gimbal cameras.

Thank you DJI Mindy, yes I knew the camera sensors were different, but I was wondering if the "SENSING SYSTEM", were the same in both?, and yes they are. Unfortunately it does not support CrystalSky as of yet. Again Thank you for your time!
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

TomWolves Posted at 2018-8-25 03:19
Thank you DJI Mindy, yes I knew the camera sensors were different, but I was wondering if the "SENSING SYSTEM", were the same in both?, and yes they are. Unfortunately it does not support CrystalSky as of yet. Again Thank you for your time!

Hi Tom, sorry for my misunderstanding, yes, the sensing system is the same, CrystalSky is not available currently, please note our website about the future update, thanks for your attention.
2018-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules