Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Will DJI Offer Hyper laps For Mavic Air?
907 6 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans70a3e3d4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 253622 ft
United Arab Emirates

Will DJI Offer Hyper lapse for the Mavic Air?
Since this is a only a software related thing it s a pleasure that If DJi offers inbuilt Hyper Laps ability fot Mavic Air in next upcomming Firmware Update.. What do you guys think? Isn't it fare?
2018-8-23
Use props
nixuspix
Captain
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Sure it would be nice, but i doubt DJI will do it
2018-8-23
Use props
fans70a3e3d4
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

I think software wise if they can offer something for their users they definitely should. because everyone knows that new mavic 2 pro and zoom are really giants. no one can even compare them with mavic air. specially mavic pro users were seeking something like that. on the other hand even at this moment hyper lap feature is still being used by mavic air users with a little post production work. so offering this feature to mavic air users won't harm at all for the sale of the new released giants. let's hope that DJI will offer this features for their so many budget dji users as well....
2018-8-23
Use props
Sanka Nadeera
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Do you think waypoints and Hyperlapse should be given for Mavic Air?

Recently lots of MA users using above functions by using third party softwares. there is a very cool user friendly way point mission can be seen in parrot softwares. why DJI cannot include suchkind of cool modification to the DJI GO App? and the other thing is hyperlapse. those two are pritty software based modifications and i think MA is already competible for such effects. and the other thing is DJI doesn't include the MA for trade up programme. so definately they should include those features in to mavic air..I'm protty sure they will..come on DJI..

2018-8-24
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm thinking it will be very soon in the upcoming firmware update.
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry if the Mavic Air is not yet included on the Trade Up program. We will forward this to our R&D team for further clarification. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.
2018-8-24
Use props
Sanka Nadeera
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

actually i'm not concerning to trade up my mavic air. that is a super portable and such a cool drone. my concern is since mavic air it having the capability to waypoint missions and hyperlapse why still dji allowing us to buy 3rd party application to do those things? parrot software having a cool user friendly waypoint feature.. we hope something like that from dji. if they can produce this kind of cool intelligent drones i don't think they cannot develop such kind of software enhancements for hyperlaps and waypoints. so think DJI will make concern to give us these two features soon.   
2018-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules