885 17 2018-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bcor666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 437907 ft
Germany

hi,

I have tried to buy the New Mavic 2 pro by paypal... After Sent out the Order and been Sent to the Paypal Login page it does not paiy my bill.
I have tried different computers and browers but that also not works....
Regards from germany
Ben
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry about that. May I know what browsers are you using? Can you please try to use Google chrome? Also, I just want to make sure you are clicking the "Checking out with PayPal" under proceed to checkout. For reference, please see the attached image below. Thank you.

2018-8-24
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

PayPal does have different limits depending on being verified or unverified.
If your account is Verified, there’s no limit on the total amount of money you can send from your account. You can send up to $60,000, but may be limited to $10,000, in a single transaction. (This amount can vary, though, depending on your currency.)

If your account is Unverified, there’s a limit on the total amount of money you can send from your account.
2018-8-24
Use props
Bcor666
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-24 12:23
Hi, we're sorry about that. May I know what browsers are you using? Can you please try to use Google chrome? Also, I just want to make sure you are clicking the "Checking out with PayPal" under proceed to checkout. For reference, please see the attached image below. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi,
I have used chrome and Firefox on 2 Computers and iPad....Always the some result...
2018-8-24
Use props
Bcor666
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-24 12:23

[view_image]

BTW also tried the Button on Ur pic
2018-8-24
Use props
Bcor666
lvl.4
Germany

B1houdini Posted at 2018-8-24 12:26
PayPal does have different limits depending on being verified or unverified.
If your account is Verified, there’s no limit on the total amount of money you can send from your account. You can send up to $60,000, but may be limited to $10,000, in a single transaction. (This amount can vary, though, depending on your currency.)

Account is verified, also the Bank account is verified. But i also have the sum „Cash“ on the Paypal account...
The strange thing is that after i have choosen the Option to pay by paypal, i have to Login to Paypal (like the normal way) but the i just be loggen in Paypal an the the normal overview of My Paypal account... no error, nothing is not verified, and a sum that is more than I have to pay..
2018-8-24
Use props
Bcor666
lvl.4
Germany

B1houdini Posted at 2018-8-24 12:26
PayPal does have different limits depending on being verified or unverified.
If your account is Verified, there’s no limit on the total amount of money you can send from your account. You can send up to $60,000, but may be limited to $10,000, in a single transaction. (This amount can vary, though, depending on your currency.)

Account is verified, also the Bank account is verified. But i also have the sum „Cash“ on the Paypal account...
The strange thing is that after i have choosen the Option to pay by paypal, i have to Login to Paypal (like the normal way) but the i just be logged in Paypal an the the normal overview of My Paypal account... no error, nothing is not verified, and a sum that is more than I have to pay..
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Bcor666 Posted at 2018-8-24 12:32
BTW also tried the Button on Ur pic

Ben, sorry for this situation, I will try to confirm this case with the proper team. At this moment, if it is convenient, you may also try to download DJI Store app and try to shop within the app. I will come back to you if I have the suggestions on this case, thank you for your patience.
2018-8-24
Use props
Bcor666
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-8-24 18:25
Ben, sorry for this situation, I will try to confirm this case with the proper team. At this moment, if it is convenient, you may also try to download DJI Store app and try to shop within the app. I will come back to you if I have the suggestions on this case, thank you for your patience.

Thx for your support. The payment by the App also do Not work. It say I have to use another way to pay as PayPal.
I am also in contact with the PayPal team, but also there is no real solution....
2018-8-24
Use props
Footlock
New
United Kingdom

Bcor666 Posted at 2018-8-24 22:07
Thx for your support. The payment by the App also do Not work. It say I have to use another way to pay as PayPal.
I am also in contact with the PayPal team, but also there is no real solution....

I have exactly the same problem. I will stick with my MP1 for now which is a dream Drone.
Such a shame...
2018-8-24
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

What country are you in? It might relate to a purchase via PayPal of that magnitude for a Chinese vendor.

I paid via PayPal from AU and had no issues.
Lots of people in the US have reported issues with their banks approving Credit Card transactions as well.

So could also be related to you bank.

Really is a Paypal / Bank issue not DJI.

2018-8-24
Use props
Bcor666
lvl.4
Germany

bjr981s Posted at 2018-8-24 23:05
What country are you in? It might relate to a purchase via PayPal of that magnitude for a Chinese vendor.

I paid via PayPal from AU and had no issues.

Paypal DE here
2018-8-24
Use props
Bcor666
lvl.4
Germany

I have again called the PayPal support.. now my PayPal account is blocked to use it for DJI... too many tries to pay :/ I have to send my money back to my bank ,2-3 day, and have to use another pay option :/ I really hope the mavic 2 still Wollgarne a shipping time of 3-5 day too Germany ..... or the mavic can not be in my holidays....
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Bcor666 Posted at 2018-8-25 00:52
I have again called the PayPal support.. now my PayPal account is blocked to use it for DJI... too many tries to pay :/ I have to send my money back to my bank ,2-3 day, and have to use another pay option :/ I really hope the mavic 2 still Wollgarne a shipping time of 3-5 day too Germany ..... or the mavic can not be in my holidays....

Hi Bcor, sorry for the delay, I had received the feedback from the right team. They suggested contacting Paypal for the further confirmation. As you had contacted Paypal, please let me know if there is any further I can help. If you have placed the order, you can provide me with your order number, I can help to keep an eye on it. Thank you.
2018-8-26
Use props
Bcor666
lvl.4

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-8-26 21:10
Hi Bcor, sorry for the delay, I had received the feedback from the right team. They suggested contacting Paypal for the further confirmation. As you had contacted Paypal, please let me know if there is any further I can help. If you have placed the order, you can provide me with your order number, I can help to keep an eye on it. Thank you.

Thx for your feedback. I have to resend the money from paypal to bank aacount. An then i will use another option to pay ...
I think it will take 2-3 days..Paypal is no the fastest company in sending back the money :/
But i will inform you when my order is out again.
regards Ben
2018-8-27
Use props
Bcor666
lvl.4

Hi Bcor, sorry for the delay, I had received the feedback from the right team. They suggested contacting Paypal for the further confirmation. As you had contacted Paypal, please let me know if there is any further I can help. If you have placed the order, you can provide me with your order number, I can help to keep an eye on it. Thank you.

Order is now out and payment was accepted I will send u the number per pn....regards Ben
2018-8-28
Use props
Bcor666
lvl.4

Sorry, double posting ....
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Bcor666 Posted at 2018-8-28 00:51
Order is now out and payment was accepted  I will send u the number per pn....regards Ben

Sorry for the delay, Bcor. I had received your PM and replied. You can keep us updated if there is anything I can help. Hope the package runs to you soon.
2018-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules