Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Compatibility issues LG G6
1886 5 2018-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yaplonka
lvl.1
Flight distance : 277687 ft
Norway

Has anyone managed to get their lg g6 working with the dji go 4 app? It worked perfectly until the oreo update.
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had after the Oreo update. Unfortunately, the said device is not yet fully compatible to run the app. Support for additional devices available as testing and development continues. Some of the supported devices are as follows below. Thank you.

mavic pro.PNG
2018-8-24
Use props
Javierin
lvl.1
Spain

another lg g6 with usb connect loop here
2018-9-6
Use props
Jimmy Chu22
United States

Please see thread:

DJI GOSolution for people with DJI Go App crash

I hope this work for you, but not test on specific LG G6.  It work on other phones running Oreo though.

Happy day,

Jimmy
2018-9-9
Use props
Yaplonka
lvl.1
Flight distance : 277687 ft
Sweden

Javierin Posted at 2018-9-6 10:09
another lg g6 with usb connect loop here

Sorry to here. Dji don't care. Just buy another phone easy fix! Haha good thing that all of Dji customers are millionaires.

I'm using my sony tablet. I had to remove all apps in order to get it to work (well at least to get the drone out of safe mode). But the tablet is still to slow to stream video. So i have to use dji goggles as well.

Haha... You should see me out in the wild! I look like a joke
2018-9-9
Use props
Javierin
lvl.1
Spain

I got here yesterday, high expectations. Had my G6 fly the Mavic 2 Pro once after downgrading to Android 7. Weather was nice, light was nice, the place was great. 1 hour hike and climb.

I've got a snap of one of the moments the drone got the highest altitude over the ground.

So, i guess my face, everytime i go out, climb, hike, and get this results, is just another joke...

2018-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules