Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin-M Setting not saving Mac Application
3800 8 2015-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aricsp
lvl.1

United States

Thus far, I am unable to get it to save any of my settings using the Mac “Gimbal” application. No adjustments to the Gimbal within the application appear to be saved. In other words, the settings never seem to take and there does not appear to be a save button, the application just says to "Press Enter to Write", which I did. After rebooting the Ronin-M the settings are not saved at least according to the application, everything that I changed is back at 0.

Any help with getting settings saved using the Mac application (not iPhone app) would be greatly appreciated.
2015-5-27
Use props
DJI-Cathy
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Please send your email to yi.zhang@dji.com
we will help you
2015-5-28
Use props
aricsp
lvl.1

United States

I sent the email as you requested and have not head back. Seems like many users are having this same issue. Why not share the solutions with everyone?
2015-5-28
Use props
aricsp
lvl.1

United States

To anyone following this thread, they sent me another version of the application via we-transfer and I am now able to save settings on my iMac using the "Gimbal" application. Still playing with what settings I like the best, but after after using "Auto Tune Stability" and adjusting some of the smoother track setting to be similar to what another user recommended, it is now preforming properly. Email Kathy if you having the same issue.
2015-5-29
Use props
Ray
lvl.1

United States

aricsp@spencede Posted at 2015-5-29 23:56
To anyone following this thread, they sent me another version of the application via we-transfer and ...

works now, thanks

Just need to figure out some settings... seems like it takes to long to respond to a pan move, I really have to turn the bars a lot to get it to pan
2015-5-29
Use props
DJI support 8
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Ray Posted at 2015-5-30 06:25
works now, thanks

Just need to figure out some settings... seems like it takes to long to respond ...

Hi, you can check the pan deadband and smooth track speed.
2015-6-5
Use props
stig.ark
New

Norway

I have the same problem. it just dont work. dont know what do to
2016-4-16
Use props
fans59b82ebc
New

United States

Hello, thus far the mac app for the ronin works well other than the fact I can't write to my smooth track speed and deadband. Any solutions? Thanks!

2017-5-4
Use props
fans59b82ebc
New

United States

Hello, thus far the mac app for the ronin works well other than the fact I can't write to my smooth track speed and deadband. Any solutions? Thanks!
2017-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules