i Can´t activate me aircraft Spark
1768 12 2018-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ricardo_Ecomt
lvl.1
Mexico

I try activate me aircraft but it show me this "error of server, please try again"

S/N: 0ASDE9B1A100U2

2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the inconvenience. May I know what phone/tablet and DJI Go 4 app version you are using? Is there an error code? Kindly provide a screenshot of the error message. You can also check the video tutorial below on how to properly activate spark. Thanks for your support.

2018-8-25
Use props
Ricardo_Ecomt
lvl.1
Mexico

Hi.

1.- try with tablet android and android phone. I use DJI GO 4 Since.

2.- This it the error:

3.- I followed of video but don't run it.

Best regards
Screenshot_20180829-143336.png
Screenshot_20180829-143336.png
2018-8-29
Use props
Ricardo_Ecomt
lvl.1
Spain

Error  1112
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, We terribly apologize for the late response. If may I ask where did you purchase your unit? Did you manage to activate the unit or it still the same? Please keep us posted. We'll be looking forward to your updates. Thank you for the support.
2018-8-31
Use props
Ricardo_Ecomt
lvl.1
Mexico

Hi, the aircraft yet been not activate.  

i attach purchase note:

Best regards
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ricardo_Ecomt Posted at 2018-8-31 10:19
Hi, the aircraft yet been not activate.  

Hi, We are sorry to inform you that your drone is unable to be activated due to the following reason: Unfortunately, it was reported as stolen during transportation. We have already reported this case to the local police, and the police have filed the case, and currently, both the insurance company and the police are investigating. Please contact the party who sold you the drone for a refund. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.Thank you for your understanding, and have a nice day."
2018-8-31
Use props
yecid
lvl.1
Colombia

hello, I have the same problem, I already tried from several devices but I still get the same activation error ... SN: 0AS2FAH00S0032
2019-1-1
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-31 10:34
Hi, We are sorry to inform you that your drone is unable to be activated due to the following reason: Unfortunately, it was reported as stolen during transportation. We have already reported this case to the local police, and the police have filed the case, and currently, both the insurance company and the police are investigating. Please contact the party who sold you the drone for a refund. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.Thank you for your understanding, and have a nice day."

Wow. That's shocking news. Makes you feel angry at the thieves!
2019-1-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tentoes Posted at 1-2 06:37
Wow. That's shocking news. Makes you feel angry at the thieves!

Hi, thanks for the notification. We highly recommend purchasing our DJI Products in our store or authorized dealer. You may check the link below for your reference.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-1-2
Use props
Daniella3d
lvl.4
Canada

Good thing that DJI deactivate such drone that have been stolen...or declared stolen. Since this was bought from Amazon, it will be easy to return the item and get the money back. This is why it is important to buy from trustworthy sellers.
2019-1-2
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Daniella3d Posted at 1-2 09:49
Good thing that DJI deactivate such drone that have been stolen...or declared stolen. Since this was bought from Amazon, it will be easy to return the item and get the money back. This is why it is important to buy from trustworthy sellers.

Wow. Sylvester came from Amazon.
2019-1-2
Use props
Daniella3d
lvl.4
Canada

Tentoes Posted at 1-2 12:55
Wow. Sylvester came from Amazon.

Amazon is perfectly fine. There are many possibilities here. it does not mean that Amazon sold a stolen drone. They have the bad habits to leave package outside the house at the door, so the drone could have been stolen there, at the door.  In any case, Amazon will refund such item if rightfully bought from them, upon return.

2019-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules