3061 12 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans861a8515
lvl.3
Flight distance : 926549 ft
  • >>>

Hello,

Any news on when there will be an HDMI Module for P4P V2.0?

This is really important for those of us using an external monitor for a director.

Thank you.

2018-8-25
Use props
FHUBONUS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 887037 ft
  • >>>
Poland

I also have this problem with P4Pro v2 and I am going to buy CrystalSky. I just do not know if I get a clear picture from the camera at the monitor output. That's why I'm hesitant about buying. can someone from DJI answer?
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching DJI forum. Are you referring to HDMI Output Module? If yes, kindly check the attachment below to check what are the compatible drones. As of the moment, it is not compatible, rest assusred that we will keep improving our products to provide you more options when in terms of compatibility. Thanks for your understanding.

hdmi.PNG
2018-8-25
Use props
Michael Kemper
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1709583 ft
  • >>>
United States

FHUBONUS Posted at 2018-8-25 03:50
I also have this problem with P4Pro v2 and I am going to buy CrystalSky. I just do not know if I get a clear picture from the camera at the monitor output. That's why I'm hesitant about buying. can someone from DJI answer?

The clearest you can get the CrystalSky output in the V2 is the battery level in the upper right:
2018-8-25
Use props
fans861a8515
lvl.3
Flight distance : 926549 ft
  • >>>

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-25 07:31
Thank you for reaching DJI forum. Are you referring to HDMI Output Module? If yes, kindly check the attachment below to check what are the compatible drones. As of the moment, it is not compatible, rest assusred that we will keep improving our products to provide you more options when in terms of compatibility. Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks for your quick response.

What I would like to know is when there will be an HDMI module for the P4P V2.

Thx.
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans861a8515 Posted at 2018-8-25 11:39
Thanks for your quick response.

What I would like to know is when there will be an HDMI module for the P4P V2.

Hi there, for your question for now we don't have yet information from our developers and engineers when it will be. However, If there will be, it will be posted on the website. And again, we're sincerely sorry for the Inconvenience. Thanks!
2018-8-25
Use props
FHUBONUS
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

Michael Kemper Posted at 2018-8-25 10:37
The clearest you can get the CrystalSky output in the V2 is the battery level in the upper right:
[view_image]

Unfortunately, such a picture is not suitable for live broadcast. I understand that you will get nothing else? that is, a completely clean image from the camera at the hdmi crystalsky output. even using the hdmi option in android? Please check
2018-8-26
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha fans861,

It would not be good to hold your breath.  The existing HDMI modules are only 720p resolution.  The P4 Pro V2.0 uses OcuSync and may have a problem putting out an HDMI signal of any resolution.

The CrystalSky does put out a 1080p resolution HDMI image which any director would be able to work with.  Oddly enough, having the battery display on the screen (the only on-screen display) will allow the director to see what time limitations they have to work within.

It looks like a CrystalSky display is your best bet.

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-8-26
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

FHUBONUS Posted at 2018-8-26 00:33
Unfortunately, such a picture is not suitable for live broadcast. I understand that you will get nothing else? that is, a completely clean image from the camera at the hdmi crystalsky output. even using the hdmi option in android? Please check

Aloha FHUBONUS,

If someone can get an nVidia Shield K1, it is an Android that puts out 1080p HDMI from the display.  Swiping the screen for a completely clean display in DJI GO 4 provides a clean screen with no displays except the live view.

The nVidia Shield K1 is no longer sold, so it would have to be bought second-hand.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-8-26
Use props
FHUBONUS
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

Cetacean Posted at 2018-8-26 01:00
Aloha FHUBONUS,

If someone can get an nVidia Shield K1, it is an Android that puts out 1080p HDMI from the display.  Swiping the screen for a completely clean display in DJI GO 4 provides a clean screen with no displays except the live view.

maybe it's a solution but unprofessional. DJI introducing new models of drones should take care of customers and give them also what they offer older models and they only write off our engineers are working ...
2018-8-26
Use props
Suchidog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15594 ft
Australia

I know this won't fix the OSD issue but has anyone tried a USB to USB & HDMI splitter?
2019-3-30
Use props
Suchidog
lvl.1
Australia

Suchidog Posted at 3-30 14:00
I know this won't fix the OSD issue but has anyone tried a USB to USB & HDMI splitter?

anyone tried this?
2019-4-4
Use props
Suchidog
lvl.1
Australia

ok found this https://forum.dji.com/thread-130136-1-1.html
2019-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now