Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Received my shipping notice
1303 9 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rodger8
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Received my shipping notice and my new Pro will be here next Wednesday.
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching us here at DJI Forum. We thank you as well for your continued support. Have a safe flight always. Thank you.
2018-8-25
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Congratulations!
2018-8-25
Use props
Rodger8
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Thanks, I am a Hasselblad guy from way back, old school.
2018-8-26
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

Rodger8 Posted at 2018-8-26 04:12
Thanks, I am a Hasselblad guy from way back, old school.

I have ordered the Pro too, the camera was the decisive criterion.
2018-8-26
Use props
Rodger8
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-8-26 04:20
I have ordered the Pro too, the camera was the decisive criterion.

That pushed me as well. My Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian lost a motor in flight a couple of weeks ago and needs a new airframe. I almost ordered a replacement and the decided to use the Inspire 2 instead while I await the Phantom 5 with the anticipated interchangeable lens lineup. Considering the price of the Mavic 2, I am sure the price will be up there.

I had a Mavic Platinum before and had problems with the iPhone 7 and the GO App. It kept jumping out of the App during flight. We will see this week if it is the phone settings and try to sort that out if the issue is still there.

Stay in touch
2018-8-26
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

Rodger8 Posted at 2018-8-26 06:39
That pushed me as well. My Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian lost a motor in flight a couple of weeks ago and needs a new airframe. I almost ordered a replacement and the decided to use the Inspire 2 instead while I await the Phantom 5 with the anticipated interchangeable lens lineup. Considering the price of the Mavic 2, I am sure the price will be up there.

I had a Mavic Platinum before and had problems with the iPhone 7 and the GO App. It kept jumping out of the App during flight. We will see this week if it is the phone settings and try to sort that out if the issue is still there.

Wow, you seem to have quite a fleet there to choose from, great!
2018-8-26
Use props
Rodger8
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-8-26 06:46
Wow, you seem to have quite a fleet there to choose from, great!

Actually most of those have come and gone. I wish there was a way to delete the ones from my profile that have moved on. Right now the only one that is in the air is the Inspire 2 which is a blast to fly and photograph with. The P4P Obsidian has to go to DJI for a new Airframe. The new Mavic Pro should be here Tuesday. The shipping notice said Wednesday but things that come from DJI always have a day later due to the time difference.

Have you noticed any mounting hardware for the Mavic Controller to the iPad Mini 4?
2018-8-26
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

Rodger8 Posted at 2018-8-26 10:06
Actually most of those have come and gone. I wish there was a way to delete the ones from my profile that have moved on. Right now the only one that is in the air is the Inspire 2 which is a blast to fly and photograph with. The P4P Obsidian has to go to DJI for a new Airframe. The new Mavic Pro should be here Tuesday. The shipping notice said Wednesday but things that come from DJI always have a day later due to the time difference.

Have you noticed any mounting hardware for the Mavic Controller to the iPad Mini 4?

Ok, but with the Inspire 2 you own a flagship one which would be my dream and probably always will be just something to dream of. And once the P4P will be repaired, I am sure that it is great too.
As for your question concerning the iPad Mini 4 I am not competent to answer since I have never owned one. But for tablet holders in general a new thread has emerged today and maybe something suitable has been posted there for your needs: https://forum.dji.com/thread-163358-1-2.html
2018-8-26
Use props
Rodger8
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-8-26 12:00
Ok, but with the Inspire 2 you own a flagship one which would be my dream and probably always will be just something to dream of. And once the P4P will be repaired, I am sure that it is great too.
As for your question concerning the iPad Mini 4 I am not competent to answer since I have never owned one. But for tablet holders in general a new thread has emerged today and maybe something suitable has been posted there for your needs: https://forum.dji.com/thread-163358-1-2.html

I found one my friend. They are available. I will be more comfortable flying with the Mini 4. I use that for the Inspire and used it for the P4P. I have the Crystal Sky which is really nice but it does not offer Google Maps. Real Bummer!
2018-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules