Really Dissapointed with the repair and customer service
1529 13 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb19b6ec0
lvl.1

Indonesia

Dear DJI Owner and Management at HQ

I am a Phantom 3 User based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Earlier this year my drone drops from the flight after I renewed my software.

It resulted a significant damage particularly on the camera.

I took it to your Authorized Retail Store, official repair center on MAY 27, 2018
I was told that the warranty is not covering the damage on camera and was told that they will check and get back to me on the availability of the spare parts to immediately replaced the damaged one.

After a month, I tried to call the shop but many times no answers. Just today (AUGUST 25, 2018) I gave the shop another visit to check the spare parts since its hard to be reached by call. It has been 3 months.

This is your OFFICIAL STORE in Indonesia not just some 3rd party repair center.

Attached is
1. hand written stamped receipt.
2. Name card of the employee there
3. Image of your Official store in Mall Alam Sutera, Jakarta Indonesia

My drone is still in the store, owner or store manager or person in charge can not be reached.

My dissapointments:
No repair due date.
No Estimate fixing cost.
No customer service reply.
No communication from the customer service there, no answer.
No spare parts.
No fixed replt whether they can do it or not.
3 months process, no clear answer.

Please kindly check the validity of your store and whether it truly represent your way of doing business especiallt with your producr and brand DJI.

I need an answer whether your authorised DJI store here in Indonesia can repair my drone or not. If can not, what do I have to do to get it fixed. I purchased your product to be able to use it properly and accordingly.

My name is Bryan and I can be reached at sudarwob@live.com

2018-8-25
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

You have been exceedingly patient, I must say.
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Bryan, I'd like to express my sincere sorry for all the inconvenience caused to you. Is there a case number or a ticket number? I'd like to help you check it. Thank you.
2018-8-25
Use props
fansb19b6ec0
lvl.1

Indonesia

Dear Diana,

Thanks for your reply.
All thats been given is just that hand written note on that piece of paper.

Bryan

2018-8-25
Use props
fansb19b6ec0
lvl.1

Indonesia

This is the note/receipt given
IMG-20180825-WA0051.jpg
2018-8-25
Use props
fansb19b6ec0
lvl.1

Indonesia

This is the name card of the store.
IMG-20180825-WA0052.jpg
2018-8-25
Use props
fansb19b6ec0
lvl.1

Indonesia

This is the picture of the outlet in Mall Alam Sutera, Indonesia
Screenshot_20180825-211628_Edge.jpg
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi Bryan, I have forwarded this information and issue to the proper department for investigation. I will be sending you a notification as soon as possible once I have the result. Thank you for your patience.
2018-8-25
Use props
fansb19b6ec0
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-8-25 10:13
Hi Bryan, I have forwarded this information and issue to the proper department for investigation. I will be sending you a notification as soon as possible once I have the result. Thank you for your patience.

Diana,

I got Whatsapp reply from Ammi who is the person working in the store.

He said that the shop owner (Your Rep Agent) had went to Hong Kong to get the camera but could no longer find the spare parts there.

He said that he just found a used camera from another drone and attached it to my drone.

On top of that he charged me the repair bill of IDR 3,500,000.00 or equivalent to 240 USD

My questions:
1. Is it really true that DJI Hongkong HQ has no spareparts?

2. Do I have to accept this options of having my drone being fixed with a used camera after being on repair since May?

If the shop had the good intention he may have had offered it right away and not let me wait from May to September 11.

3. Is the repair cost really that much for fixing snd replacing my camera to a USED (2nd hand) Camera?

I have not yet take the camera as I am now on business trip but please kindly reply as soon as possible as I would really like to know DJI customer service policy and especially the effort to have this issue resolved.

Bryan

2018-9-16
Use props
fansb19b6ec0
lvl.1

Indonesia

fansb19b6ec0 Posted at 2018-9-16 00:40
Diana,

I got Whatsapp reply from Ammi who is the person working in the store.

Diana

Total is 3.750.000

3.500.000 for the camera
250.000 for the repair fee

So around 255 - 265 USD according to the exchange rate.

Bryan

2018-9-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi Bryan. Thank you for sharing this information. I will forward this concern to the proper department for us to have the correct answers. I will get back to you as soon as I have the feedback. Thank you for your patience.
2018-9-16
Use props
fansb19b6ec0
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-9-16 08:47
Hi Bryan. Thank you for sharing this information. I will forward this concern to the proper department for us to have the correct answers. I will get back to you as soon as I have the feedback. Thank you for your patience.

Diana

Please do reply as soon as possible to my email at sudarwob@live.com or you can post it back here within this 1-2 days.

I need to get my drone back and want to clarify whether this is the real charge, DJI policy and tariffs or I got ripped off.

Bryan
2018-9-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansb19b6ec0 Posted at 2018-9-16 18:57
Diana

Please do reply as soon as possible to my email at sudarwob@live.com or you can post it back here within this 1-2 days.

Hi Bryan, sorry for the unpleasant experience with the dealer, I have verified with the team, currently, we are unable to reach your dealer because they didn't pick up the phone, we will keep contacting them to verify, if there is any update, we will come back to you without hesitation, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-9-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Byan, here is an update for your case: the repair cost is normal, most dealers are unable to repair the gimbal, they will need to replace it. According to our after-sales policy, products and components presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Appreciate your understanding, you will need to make your own decision if you would like to repair it. Please let us know if you have any further concern.
2018-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules