Downgrade
1250 6 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dldp-sp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1065902 ft
  • >>>

How downgrade to the previous firmware from the current one?

Tom
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Did you try to downgrade the firmware using DJI Assistant 2?
2018-8-25
Use props
dldp-sp
lvl.4
  • >>>

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-25 07:51
Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Did you try to downgrade the firmware using DJI Assistant 2?

I tried that. I used to get a list of current firmware in the drone but since the last update all I get is "Unable to download version information" or something like that. and gives me the option to restore factory defaults. I don't think I want to do that.

Regards,
Tom
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

dldp-sp Posted at 2018-8-25 07:58
I tried that. I used to get a list of current firmware in the drone but since the last update all I get is "Unable to download version information" or something like that. and gives me the option to restore factory defaults. I don't think I want to do that.

Regards,

I understand. Did you try to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 or use a different computer?
2018-8-25
Use props
dldp-sp
lvl.4
  • >>>

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-25 08:18
I understand. Did you try to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 or use a different computer?

I don't think it is a computer problem. I have seen the lest before when using the Assistant app in the past. It is only doing this since the last firmware update. I also noticed in the GO app, when I look at version information, it says the correct version until I hit the "Check for update" button and the version turns into "Version Unknown" then switches back to the normal version without giving me the "Latest Version OK" message.

Tom,
2018-8-25
Use props
dldp-sp
lvl.4
  • >>>

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-25 08:18

Ok, I get it working. I had an old version of the Assistant app. I updated and it worked fine. What about the Controller. Does it need downgrading as well?

Tom
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

dldp-sp Posted at 2018-8-25 11:27
Ok, I get it working. I had an old version of the Assistant app. I updated and it worked fine. What about the Controller. Does it need downgrading as well?

Tom

Hi. Thank you for the response. Good thing you sorted it out. You don't need to downgrade the firmware of the remote.
2018-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules