Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
First problem with Mavic 2 Pro: Can't upload newest firmware
1964 8 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans799afcf3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8834869 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

I just received the new Mavic 2 Pro today and have been playing around with it.

The first problem I have with the installation is that after the system checked my firmware version, it asked me to upgrade. OK, I clicked the update icon, then it showed up a fail to upgrade message and the reason is failure to connect to network,  I am sure I have wifi network connection. I tried many times by switching off/on M2P but the problem persists. Anyway, I reinstalled the DJI Go 4 from the link given in the download page (the one in Google Playstore is still not the most update).  However, the problem still there. My phone is MI Mix2S which is on the support list and it works fine with my Mavic Pro for sometimes. Please help!

Stanley
Screenshot_2018-08-26-00-01-20-450_dji.go.v4.png
2018-8-25
Use props
GaryNash
First Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

if you have a PC Try updating the firmware using the Mavic assistant 2 program  connect each in turn. first your controller then your bird

found on this page

https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding with that I would highly suggest to use the DJI Assistant 2 for PC/Laptop you can just go to this link. https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads
2018-8-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It could be a problem with slow WiFi .
2018-8-25
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>

Funny you mention this because my much older DJI app is doing the same thing today.  Won't connect to the network even though everything else on the phone connects fine.  I'm writing this message on the same device.
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Dirty Bird Posted at 2018-8-25 12:16
Funny you mention this because my much older DJI app is doing the same thing today.  Won't connect to the network even though everything else on the phone connects fine.  I'm writing this message on the same device.

Hi, Are you having the same problem? What is the exact model of your aircraft? Are you updating via DJI GO 4 app? If yes, may I have the version of your app? I would recommend using the DJI Assistant 2 as well for you to update the firmware of your drone. Please let us know if the issue will persist.
2018-8-26
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-26 10:57
Hi, Are you having the same problem? What is the exact model of your aircraft? Are you updating via DJI GO 4 app? If yes, may I have the version of your app? I would recommend using the DJI Assistant 2 as well for you to update the firmware of your drone. Please let us know if the issue will persist.

Wasn't updating firmware, I was just trying to update my flight logs & couldn't get signed in.  Seems to be something going in with just one of my devices though.  Now the Go 4 app keeps crashing on launch on that specific device.
2018-8-26
Use props
djiuser_rAuL84uDT56j
New

United States

I had the same problem when trying to update with my home wifi. for assistant 2, it says I need a USB cable. I have an apple air, what kind of USB cable? not the one for my android phone or my ipad?

does it require a special USB cable? I can't use the one for my android phone or my ipad. which one? please help.
2018-9-16
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

djiuser_rAuL84uDT56j Posted at 2018-9-16 12:49
I had the same problem when trying to update with my home wifi. for assistant 2, it says I need a USB cable. I have an apple air, what kind of USB cable? not the one for my android phone or my ipad?

does it require a special USB cable? I can't use the one for my android phone or my ipad. which one? please help.

The one that came with your Mavic. But be careful. On the Mavic you only need the USB C end, for the RC you have to add the little adapter that came with it. Right way to plug into the RC is with the DJI logo on top. You also have to update all batteries if you got the Fly More Kit.
2018-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules