1454 3 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Richmond78
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27244 ft
Germany

Hello,
is there someone with the same Problem ? i bought my Goggles two moth ago - but just now like to turn them on for the first time - i charched them for about six hours.
But if i touch the Power button nothing happens .... if i take the Goggles of from the headrest the LED on the headrest turns on for two seconds ( green ). that´s all
If i but them together nothing happens ...

anyone with the same Problem ??

Regards Daniel
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Daniel, just to verify, is the DJI Goggles fully charged? Is there any chance change to another working cable to verify?
2018-8-26
Use props
Richmond78
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27244 ft
Germany

Hi Susan - two times over six hours charged until the light turns off  - with two different cables - and i tried both cables on the remote controller they are working.  
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Richmond78 Posted at 2018-8-26 03:23
Hi Susan - two times over six hours charged until the light turns off  - with two different cables - and i tried both cables on the remote controller they are working.

Thanks for the clarification. For this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for diagnosis, please kindly start a case and send it in from here: https://www.dji.com/support The local team will take care once the package arrived.
2018-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules