Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro Shipping Order (UK)
3075 45 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

Received with thanks! This has been forwarded to the logistics team to investigate, we'll try our best to help you get an update soon.
2018-9-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_lQfIy2XQC8tm Posted at 2018-9-22 00:04
I don’t understand to be honest

Sorry, I've replied your post as well, please kindly keep us updated there for better follow-up, thanks so much!
2018-9-22
Use props
Sneider
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_hR6DX98GdR8F Posted at 2018-9-21 07:41
Placed my order for the pro2 on the 11th, I was really looking forward to taking it along with me on a 3 week journey across Asia, unfortunately I've given up all hope now as I fly out Monday morning. Gutted really as it looks like I have to cancel, No point in keeping a drone when you live in London. First and last time DJI

I bought my drone from jessops placed order on friday and came saturday morning, and my drone from dji came today which i placed week and half ago
2018-9-24
Use props
RallyXS
Flight distance : 513947 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-21 03:07
Hi Rally, the order was delayed because of the Typhoon, we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused, it has departed HK and is on the way to the UK, we will apply 10 GBP DJI Credit for you, hope you will receive it soon.

Hi Mindy,

Blaming the typhoon is a new one.  First I was told there was a problem getting the batteries through customs (sort of believable) but to blame the typhoon which had been and gone by the time I ordered is stretching it a bit.

It did come today though, so thanks for your help.  Still disappointed at how stupid DJI feels it's customers are.
2018-9-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

RallyXS Posted at 2018-9-24 10:55
Hi Mindy,

Blaming the typhoon is a new one.  First I was told there was a problem getting the batteries through customs (sort of believable) but to blame the typhoon which had been and gone by the time I ordered is stretching it a bit.

Hi Rally, glad to know you have received the package, but I didn't lie about it, because of the strong Typhoon, there was no truck for the export when it began shipping. We apologize again for the delay and the unpleasant experience with us, hope you have a great time on flying the drone.
2018-9-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sneider Posted at 2018-9-24 04:55
I bought my drone from jessops placed order on friday and came saturday morning, and my drone from dji came today which i placed week and half ago

Hi Sneider, the delivery time is different from different channels because of the different warehouse and shipping method, sorry for the trouble caused, hope you enjoy flying.
2018-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules