Can’t get the arms to lock while in travel mode?
809 6 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5abe6f18
lvl.1

My Inspire 2 is operating completely fine and, as far as I can tell is no different than when I flew it last night. OTHER than the fact that the arms are not locking in the travel position? Can anyone help? Did I unwittingly change some setting/mode? Please HELP ASAP! I have a realty job tomorrow!
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to manually exit it in a travel mode? If not, please follow this:

1. Trigger Travel Mode in the DJI GO app.
2. Press the Power Button five times.
3. Use screw driver to rotate the screw rod under special situation.
2018-8-26
Use props
fans5abe6f18
lvl.1

United States

Wanda, my Inspire 2 just had a malfunction, IN FRONT OF CLIENTS! The bird not only now was loose in travel mode but the problem has seem to evolve to it not going into landing mode after flight!
I had to preform a dangerous maneuver and detach my X5s and Olympus 45mm lens in mid flight before it ended up landing on
it!
Luckily I got the camera off and didn’t loose an Eye. Also quick thinking allowed me to place a patio sofa cushion under her before she failed.
I need to know how to fix this problem. I can obviously even SEE the problem area. Is there someone local in Ft Lauderdale I can take her into? I have never wrecked/inappropriately flew my Inspire. I do not understand how an almost 10k drone have a failure like such after less than a year of flying!?!?!?
Please ASAP,
2018-8-26
Use props
fans5abe6f18
lvl.1

Now red symbols on the batteries from the drone when trying to recharge them!? What is going on!?
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans5abe6f18 Posted at 2018-8-26 21:58
Now red symbols on the batteries from the drone when trying to recharge them!? What is going on!?

Hi. Sorry for the late response. Please spin the slotted screwdriver which locates underneath the drone with screwdriver to check if the steer got stuck, please let us know if this helps.
2018-8-29
Use props
fans5abe6f18
lvl.1

No.
I took it down to
Miami, to Drone Nerds. They confirmed that a nut-like piece broke / missing off the wormscrew?
They want $$$ of course!
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans5abe6f18 Posted at 2018-8-29 14:05
No.
I took it down to
Miami, to Drone Nerds. They confirmed that a nut-like piece broke / missing off the wormscrew?

I see. Please let us know what will happened.
2018-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules