Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MAVIC 2 COMPATABILITY WITH EPSON MOVERIO BT-300
11750 32 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fotoFly5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6093 ft
United States

I have REALLY ENJOYED flying my DJI MAVIC AIR using my EPSON MOVERIO BT-300 FPV Drone Edition glasses.

Does anyone yet know if the MOVERIO BT-300's are compatable with DJI's new MAVIC 2 PRO and ZOOM models?

I contacted DJI tech support and they replied by saying that DJI does not recommend using any third party components
with any of their drones !

2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching out DJI Forum. Actually, there is a possibility that it will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with our application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the application if this will work all the time while using the specific device. We highly suggest you use the compatible goggles that was listed on our website to avoid any problem. Thank you.
2018-8-25
Use props
fansfa1a440a
lvl.1

Have tried, and apk is not installing ... Nice isn't it.So i don't buy the new mavic.
2018-8-27
Use props
fansfa1a440a
lvl.1
France

I just succeed to work the  app. Yes it 's working

1) uninstall  last dji go 4
2) Install https://apkpure.com/apkpure/com.apkpure.aegon
3) Launch apkure, and search dji go, install it
4) Enjoy :-)
2018-8-27
Use props
fotoFly5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6093 ft
United States

Thanks for that info !
Would you consider posting.a video on youtube showing how to get the new
MAVIC2’s to fly using MOVERIO  BT-300’s ?
I’m sure there would be many of us who would like to SEE how it’s done before
commiting the bucks to a MAVIC2.
THANK YOU !
2018-8-27
Use props
fansfa1a440a
lvl.1
France

fotoFly5 Posted at 2018-8-27 10:43
Thanks for that info !
Would you consider posting.a video on youtube showing how to get the new
MAVIC2’s to fly using MOVERIO  BT-300’s ?

Yes, i will post a video as soon as i receive mavic 2.
But i don't speak english :-)
2018-8-27
Use props
chezlui
lvl.1
France

How to receive an email when someone is posting in your thread ?
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

chezlui Posted at 2018-8-27 10:56
How to receive an email when someone is posting in your thread ?

Hi, kindly click your personal homepage and then look for box referred to the photo below.

2018-8-27
Use props
Captain Jak
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-25 15:19
Hi, thanks for reaching out DJI Forum. Actually, there is a possibility that it will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with our application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the application if this will work all the time while using the specific device. We highly suggest you use the compatible goggles that was listed on our website to avoid any problem. Thank you.

Hi,

Have you got an update about compatibility yet?
2018-9-13
Use props
Bad Wobot
New

New Zealand

QUOTE: "I contacted DJI tech support and they replied by saying that DJI does not recommend using any third party components!" UNQUOTE.   -
MY ANSWER:
In that case, DJI's left hand doesn't know what DJI's right hand, is doing ! Check this out...
DJI Tutorials - Epson Moverio BT-300 - Advanced Tips and Tricks
youtube.com/watch?v=i_aEDx8un6A&t=2s
2018-9-27
Use props
Delta Tango
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3655085 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well what do you expect, and I am not trying to be rude. Of course they want you to buy their product, even if it looks sort of stupid, and unimaginative. The Moverio glasses make much more sense in my book.
2018-10-2
Use props
Thomannjf
United States

I assume we download and install into the  Maverio 300 app?
2018-10-18
Use props
victor101
lvl.1
Flight distance : 136578 ft
Canada

Delta Tango Posted at 2018-10-2 02:17
Well what do you expect, and I am not trying to be rude. Of course they want you to buy their product, even if it looks sort of stupid, and unimaginative. The Moverio glasses make much more sense in my book.

Their product the DJI goggles is definitely NOT stupid!
I own both the DJI goggles and the Bt-300. They each have their own use. and love them both.
There is no way you get the immersion that you get with the dji goggles using the BT-300.
Also I often fly with moverio while my girlfriend enjoys the flight thru the DJI goggles.
2018-10-18
Use props
victor101
lvl.1
Flight distance : 136578 ft
Canada

mavic 2 now compatible with moverio dji go4
2018-10-20
Use props
EpsonMoverio

United States

Our glasses have been compatible for quite some time.  Please contact me direct with questions.
2018-10-22
Use props
Dangerousdavekincaid
lvl.3
Flight distance : 177841 ft
  • >>>
United States

So you are saying that the Mavic 2 zoom and or Pro with the new OcuSync 2.0 will work with the EPSON MOVERIO BT300 FPV Drone Edition, correct.  I was thinking that the OcuSync 2.0 might have something to do with compatibility.   If this is so will get the BT300 on order.   I have both the DJI Googles but do not really like using because not being able to see the drone kind of spooks me, and that's just me....
2018-11-6
Use props
Dangerousdavekincaid
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

EpsonMoverio Posted at 10-22 06:41
Our glasses have been compatible for quite some time.  Please contact me direct with questions.

Hi EpsonMoverio,   does the attachment that is needed to use with the Mavic controllers come with the Glasses?   Thanks,
2018-11-6
Use props
Dangerousdavekincaid
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

victor101 Posted at 10-18 13:40
I own both the DJI goggles and the Bt-300. They each have their own use. and love them both.
There is no way you get the immersion that you get with the dji goggles using the BT-300.

Hi Victor,   So you have flown the Mavic 2 with the Epson glasses?  I have been looking around on the net and not really found confirmation that they are compatible.   Epson web sit still does not list the Mavic 2.
2018-11-6
Use props
skunkworkx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7881 ft
  • >>>
Australia

EpsonMoverio Posted at 2018-10-22 06:41

Hi I have the mavi2 pro and the bt300 but I cant get any connection. Do you have any links to help. Thanks in advance.
2019-1-24
Use props
skunkworkx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7881 ft
  • >>>
Australia

skunkworkx Posted at 1-24 05:12
Hi I have the mavi2 pro and the bt300 but I cant get any connection. Do you have any links to help. Thanks in advance.

First thing is make sure you remove your cable out of the left hand side that usually goes to your phone ( the little short one) because if its in the controller the bt300 wont work. Also I got mine to work but it lags out and is unusable on mu mavic pro 2  no problems on mavic pro platinum. I would suggest the bt35e over the bt300. just my view
2019-3-2
Use props
JonMav01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26381 ft
United Kingdom

Have just bought DJI Mavic 2 and I could not even get the glasses to connect, got the same reply from DJI as you did. Rang Epson and they were non-committal to say the least on any update to their software to accommodate the Mavic 2.
2019-6-1
Use props
King Eddy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3412 ft
United States

Hello i recently got the Moverio 300 bt, i am not able to connect to my mavic 2 pro.. help please
2019-8-9
Use props
Saintsmike
lvl.1
Flight distance : 242651 ft
United Kingdom

Hi guys , I think this is probably the thread I’m looking for ....as I’ve heard and think I’m right in saying that the epson 300 is compatible with mavic 2 ....well I’ve just purchased combo mavic 2 zoom with new smart controller and trying to find out if this is also compatible....thanks in advance
2019-8-13
Use props
junglew
lvl.1

Italy

have mavic zoom enterprise with smart controller dji ...  this setup  fit epsom moverio bt 300 ??  smart controller have dji pilot..possible install dji pilot apk in moverio bt 300 and work  with smart controller<?
2019-11-19
Use props
djiuser_gUqUoGBGVVAB
New

Hong Kong

Hi, I just bought the BT300 and installed the DJI GO4 from the Moverio Market.  However, I found that it won’t connect to my M2P.  May I know if any specific software/firmware are required?   Thanks!
2019-12-7
Use props
junglew
lvl.1

Italy

only une cable usbc to usbc .    epson moverio BT300 (with hdmi interface of BT-35E) connects perfectly with video and power also with usbC cable only ....... to the DJI Smart Controller :-)
2019-12-30
Use props
lannes
Captain
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

If you follow these instructions to the tee

https://flylitchi.com/dji-monitors

then you can install the latest version of Litchi on the Epson BT-300 which will then be compatible with the Mavic 2 Pro/ Zoom

If in the future DJI release the Mavic Mini SDK, we might be able to run the MM with the BT-300's using Litchi as well.
2019-12-30
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Captain
Flight distance : 10149541 ft
Canada

fansfa1a440a Posted at 2018-8-27 10:18
I just succeed to work the  app. Yes it 's working

1) uninstall  last dji go 4

thank you so very much for that info,  I was planning on getting a pair, but tell me are they worth it?  the glasses I mean.
2020-1-4
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Captain
Canada

Bad Wobot Posted at 2018-9-27 04:46
QUOTE: "I contacted DJI tech support and they replied by saying that DJI does not recommend using any third party components!" UNQUOTE.   -
MY ANSWER:
In that case, DJI's left hand doesn't know what DJI's right hand, is doing ! Check this out...

yeah I was wondering about that also,  I seen that they were being co operating with DJI, DJI should come out with their views on this thread don't you think?
2020-1-4
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Captain
Canada

victor101 Posted at 2018-10-18 13:40

Victor I was planning on getting the Epson glasses but now you got me wondering,  if it was to start all over, which one would you purchase first?  because now I am wondering glasses or goggles?  would really appreciate a reply from you,  thank you.
2020-1-4
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Captain
Canada

I am seriously looking at purchasing the glasses so I would really appreciate more info from you.  thank you
2020-1-4
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Captain
Canada

Dangerousdavekincaid Posted at 2018-11-6 10:13
So you are saying that the Mavic 2 zoom and or Pro with the new OcuSync 2.0 will work with the EPSON MOVERIO BT300 FPV Drone Edition, correct.  I was thinking that the OcuSync 2.0 might have something to do with compatibility.   If this is so will get the BT300 on order.   I have both the DJI Googles but do not really like using because not being able to see the drone kind of spooks me, and that's just me....

that's the same thing that I was concerned with.
2020-1-4
Use props
djiuser_BSnpq0yEk6fG
New

Canada

Can you load Litchi on the controller and watch your automated flights?
2021-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules