1490 4 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
la_panza
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1123133 ft
  • >>>
Italy

hello,i wish to use Microsoft Image Composite Editor (ICE) to stich the 46 photos taken by the spark in spherical pano mode, but I fear i need to tell ICE wich is the correct sequence the photos must put in  ..  which is the "scheme"  that  Spark uses to shoot picture after picture?  I still can't figure out if it shoots 4 photos with different pitches keeping the same yaw, then it yaws by a certain angle and then it shoots again 4 times with different pitches and so on...
In other words, wich is thr way  spark and DJI go 4 build the "array" of photos to be stiched , how many rows?  how many columns?
thanks
2018-8-25
Use props
warubikku
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1592264 ft
United States

You don't need to tell ICE anything, just copy/past/insert the photos and ICE will do it itself.
2018-8-25
Use props
la_panza
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1123133 ft
  • >>>
Italy

warubikku Posted at 2018-8-25 16:07
You don't need to tell ICE anything, just copy/past/insert the photos and ICE will do it itself.

if i let iCE do the job, the exported files is  not understood as spherical by facebook... size is not 2:1 ratio.. i heard facebook needs  A 2:1 aspect ratio to treat images as spherical, moreover some metadata must be set appropriately..  what program can i use to resize and put the correct petadata in the exported picture?
2018-8-25
Use props
MikB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13346 ft
France

Take your stitched .jpg into photoshop.
Resize image to 16000 wide maintaining aspect ratio
Resize canvas to 16000 wide and 8000 high - You will see the option of 8 selectable arrows to position the image at the bottom of the canvas. If not, manually move image to bottom of the canvas.
You will now have a 2:1 .jpg. It will have a blank strip at the top because your spark can't point upwards. You can leave it blank or fill it in using a variety of techniques.
2018-8-25
Use props
warubikku
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1592264 ft
United States

la_panza Posted at 2018-8-25 21:49
if i let iCE do the job, the exported files is  not understood as spherical by facebook... size is not 2:1 ratio.. i heard facebook needs  A 2:1 aspect ratio to treat images as spherical, moreover some metadata must be set appropriately..  what program can i use to resize and put the correct petadata in the exported picture?

Ah i see, you did not mention facebook in your first post... I only use instagram witch will allow any picture posting.
2018-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules