Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Ronin Assistant (Android) not recognizing new Ronin-M
1930 5 2015-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sveilien
lvl.1

United States

Just set up my new Ronin-M with my Canon 6D. I installed the assistant app for Android (ver. 1.0.2) on my Note 4 and Galaxy Tab 4. Neither one detects the Ronin-M (and yes, bluetooth was on). And suggestions?
2015-5-27
Use props
noipego
lvl.4
Greece

there is no support for android and all you can read is 'coming soon' for almost a month now.
How soon is now DJI ???
2015-5-28
Use props
sveilien
lvl.1

United States

noipego Posted at 2015-5-28 17:01
there is no support for android and all you can read is 'coming soon' for almost a month now.
How so ...

Yep, I finally saw that. Even though the QR code in the Quick Setup guide linked me to current app in Google Play. A bit misleading.
2015-5-28
Use props
DJI-Cathy
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Dear Customer,

Sorry for that, right now the Android APP is under testing, please wait patiently, appreciate for your kindly understanding!

Best Regards!
DJI Cathy
2015-5-28
Use props
who2host
New
United States

Still no Android App? Mann I want to give you my money but I need an Android app.
2015-6-5
Use props
andyhp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28930 ft
United States

pretty much the same here, my company needs to get 5 ronin-m. but have held back the purchase because of the lack of android. countless freelancers have asked me on my comments on ronin-m. but I have advised them not to get for the time being until android apk has been released.
2015-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules