Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Who as them
889 6 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
windymiller2904
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I just looked at getting a pair of goggles what are thay like romfly with
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this to us. For more of a detailed information, kindly visit our website thru the link provided below. Thank you.

DJI Goggles
2018-8-26
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

They are AWESOME, very immersive and no problems with sunlight making it harder to see the screen.
All controls are at your finger tips.
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Woe Posted at 2018-8-26 04:22
They are AWESOME, very immersive and no problems with sunlight making it harder to see the screen.
All controls are at your finger tips.

Hi, Thanks for that feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach us in any case you need our help. Thank you.
2018-8-26
Use props
Hellsgate
Captain
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Just be aware that if you use the goggles you may be legally required to have a spotter.
In some countries it is actually illegal to fly with goggles you can legally have someone else looking through them but the pilot is not permitted to wear them.
Why? Because you are in breach of the vlos rule your drone must be in visual line of site at all times to the pilot.
I suggest you look at the rules pertaining to goggles for the uk berfore you purchase them so you understand what your legal rights are.
2018-8-26
Use props
CoreyB10
Captain
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hellsgate Posted at 2018-8-26 15:45
Just be aware that if you use the goggles you may be legally required to have a spotter.
In some countries it is actually illegal to fly with goggles you can legally have someone else looking through them but the pilot is not permitted to wear them.
Why? Because you are in breach of the vlos rule your drone must be in visual line of site at all times to the pilot.

Direct from the CAA - Spotter needed - https://www.caa.co.uk/Blog-Posts/Guidance-for-flying-drones/
2018-9-1
Use props
FatherXmas
Captain
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>

I like to take mine when I'm flying around family and friends. The folks are extremely impressed with what they see with them, especially when I go to sport mode and do a few cool maneuvers.
2018-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules