Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Desired feature: Auto gimbal
586 2 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wolkenbruch
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35167 ft
Switzerland

I often find it difficult to harmonize three simultaneous movements, for example forward, up and gimbal down. Sometimes one is too fast in relation to the others and I have to repeat the recording.

It would be amazing if the GO app would include an auto gimbal movemenet (up/down), which can even be synchronized to one of the other movements. So I either activate auto gimbal and get a countdown whose duration results from the gimbal speed preset. For example, if the speed is set to 5, the whole movement from gimbal down to gimbal forward would be like 12 seconds, so in these 12 seconds, the gimbal would automatically move upwards (and record), while I can concentrate on flying. This would be called »auto gimbal countdown«.

Alternatively, the feature could be linked to one of the two sticks: As long (and as hard) as I push forward, the gimbal moves up automatically. This would be »synchronized auto gimbal«.

That would be really helpful! What do you think?

2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. This is interesting and will update you as soon as possible if there's any update thru the app. Have a safe flight always.
2018-8-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I presuming your talking about Mavic Pro , yes some sort of auto reveal up/down should not be to difficult to program and would be very useful.
If it is Mavic Pro you have, you also have the option of using second RC , where one can fly and one can control Camera , a much more expensive route though.
Great suggestion though. Good job.
2018-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules