Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Desired feature: auto gimbal
442 1 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wolkenbruch
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35167 ft
Switzerland

I often find it difficult to harmonize three  simultaneous movements, for example forward, up and gimbal down.  Sometimes one is too fast in relation to the others and I have to repeat  the recording.

It  would be amazing if the GO app would include an auto gimbal movemenet  (up/down), which can even be synchronized to one of the other movements.  So I either activate auto gimbal and get a countdown whose duration  results from the gimbal speed preset. For example, if the speed is set  to 5, the whole movement from gimbal down to gimbal forward would be  like 12 seconds, so in these 12 seconds, the gimbal would automatically  move upwards (and record), while I can concentrate on flying. This would  be called »auto gimbal countdown«.

Alternatively,  the feature could be linked to one of the two sticks: As long (and as  hard) as I push forward, the gimbal moves up automatically. This would  be »synchronized auto gimbal«.

That would be really helpful! What do you think?
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, We have replied to your suggestion. Please see the link below. Thank you for the support.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-163338-1-3.html
2018-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules