Spark Android FB Live
1163 4 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_INSnN7uJ92RP
lvl.1
Jamaica

Hello everyone,

This is my first time using drones and I seem to have an issue where whenever the spark is connected to the GO app the feature to stream FB live disappears, If I should disconnect the spark and enter into camera mode the feature comes back.

I'm running the latest firmware, does me being in Jamaica have anything to do with it ?

Any help is appreciated thanks in advance.
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, this is normal when connected to Android mobile devices if you connected Spark with the mobile device via WiFi. You may switch to IOS devices to check.
2018-8-26
Use props
djiuser_INSnN7uJ92RP
lvl.1
Jamaica

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-26 00:54
Hi there, this is normal when connected to Android mobile devices if you connected Spark with the mobile device via WiFi. You may switch to IOS devices to check.

Ok so the solution is to use the OTG cable between controller and the android device then use the wifi or mobile data for internet connection and now the live stream option comes it accessible.
2018-8-26
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Yep, OTG is the way to go.

Be cureful when having mobile internet ON on your phone while flying: this will reduce distance range because of interference from the close-by phone.
To get full performance, put your phone to aircraft mode.

Fly safe,
Wolferl
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_INSnN7uJ92RP Posted at 2018-8-26 17:15
Ok so the solution is to use the OTG cable between controller and the android device then use the wifi or mobile data for internet connection and now the live stream option comes it accessible.

Glad to hear it works now. Wish you have a good time!
2018-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules