1044 9 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hitmax
First Officer
Flight distance : 2092244 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I found it hard to decide have they launched the two to make you spend doubel the money hmmmmmm, anyway I have watched a few of the usual criminals on YOUTUBE to help me make my mind up - would prefer both together but have ended up going for the PRO 2 and made a short film for youtube as well - remeber I am not looking at it for the technical in depth view just what a run of the mill ordinary person would look at - nothing amazing just my views with some DJI clips on it if anyone is interested here is the link -
2018-8-26
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

I'm going with the Pro. Thanks for sharing
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We feel glad about your interest in our new product. For more information kindly visit our website. Have a safe flight always.

Mavic 2
2018-8-26
Use props
Hitmax
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Woe Posted at 2018-8-26 04:44
I'm going with the Pro. Thanks for sharing

Yeah me too Woe thanks for your comment - wish you could change the cameras over I thought they were goign to do that - still cant wait for the Pro to arrive it has been shipped as well
2018-8-26
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>

Hitmax Posted at 2018-8-26 06:12
Yeah me too Woe thanks for your comment - wish you could change the cameras over I thought they were goign to do that - still cant wait for the Pro to arrive it has been shipped as well

Awesome, looking forward to hearing feedback, as much as I want to be
among the first to get my hands on the MP2 I'm going to wait a bit.
My MP is flawless and goggle connected so very happy right now.
I will update but need real world feedback first
2018-8-26
Use props
Hitmax
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Woe Posted at 2018-8-26 06:22
Awesome, looking forward to hearing feedback, as much as I want to be
among the first to get my hands on the MP2 I'm going to wait a bit.
My MP is flawless and goggle connected so very happy right now.

Well first problem to report and I have not even got it yet is that the DJI CrystalSky I own has not had an update to use the Mavic 2 - I contacted DJI and they confimred this was the case - not to happy to be honest this is their kit and should have been ready at launch
2018-8-30
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>

Hitmax Posted at 2018-8-30 02:49
Well first problem to report and I have not even got it yet is that the DJI CrystalSky I own has not had an update to use the Mavic 2 - I contacted DJI and they confimred this was the case - not to happy to be honest this is their kit and should have been ready at launch

Agreed. how's things now?
2018-9-3
Use props
Hitmax
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Woe Posted at 2018-9-3 06:05
Agreed. how's things now?

They have replied to say they are fixing the firmware but nothing about fixing the mount!
2018-9-3
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

If I purchase it will be the M2P.
Thanks for the video.
2018-9-3
Use props
Hitmax
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think that is a wise choice B1Houdini - check out this film if you like as there area couple of issues if you own a DJI Crystalsky, bascially it does not work yet and there area couple of secrets I have found out about the capabilities of the M2P from some people on YouTube which make it an even better choice
2018-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules