Power Adapter was not included in the box
4657 7 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dreamfoot
lvl.2
India

Hi All,
I have purchased Ronin-S yaeterday and when I Unbox the ronin-s there was no power Adapter in the cases or Box.
Is this Usual. Because it came with only USB type-C cable.
I am From India.
2018-8-26
Use props
dennishuang
lvl.2

Hello,

Did you get the plug ? There is no separate power adapter/brick. You use the plug and cable and connect it to the Ronin-S handle/battery.

Regards,

Dennis
2018-8-26
Use props
Dreamfoot
lvl.2
India

dennishuang Posted at 2018-8-26 04:59
Hello,

Did you get the plug ? There is no separate power adapter/brick. You use the plug and cable and connect it to the Ronin-S handle/battery.

Hello Dennishuang,
Thanks for replying....
I haven't received any Plug...its just a cable...USB-C
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Dreamfoot, there should be a Power Adapter included in the package, may I know where did you purchase the device? GTScreenshot_20180827_190442.png
2018-8-27
Use props
Dreamfoot
lvl.2
India

Hello, DJI Mandy

I have purchased it from reseller in INDIA and it is mentioned in the quick start guide that the power adapter is not included. only usb type C cable is there but there is no plug , or adapter to charge directly ...
That is very strange and very unlikely of DJI
2018-8-27
Use props
Haxorious
lvl.2

That may be because India uses a different power port outlet than other countries, and your retailer removed the charger. That shouldn't be too much of a problem, since you can charge it with any 24W phone charger (2A/6V).
2018-8-27
Use props
Dreamfoot
lvl.2
India

Haxorious Posted at 2018-8-27 09:33
That may be because India uses a different power port outlet than other countries, and your retailer removed the charger. That shouldn't be too much of a problem, since you can charge it with any 24W phone charger (2A/6V).

Hello Haxorious,
I have opened the Box in the retailer shop itself and there was no adapter at the time of unboxing .
And it was also written in the quick setup guide that the adapter is not included.
The surprising element is that the adapter varies region wise, but that doesen't mean not include one.
Anyways DJi will take a note of this i guess...
Thanks for replying.
2018-8-27
Use props
Eagle_1776
New
United States

Hi Wondering if anyone has a suggested aftermarket 24W charger for those of us who have purchased the Ronin S Essentials kit?
2019-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules