No picture with tablet
Home / TELLO /
3384 10 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OhTello
lvl.3
Sweden

With 2 Smartphones (Note3, pptv King7S)  all is okay, buuuut if I use my Teclast T8 Tablet
no picture/video on display (8"). It shows app, I can use Tello, but display background stays BLACK.
2018-8-26
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Welcome to the forum. To cache images, please ensure that the storage permission is enabled for Android devices. Just go to setting - Rights Management -Application – Tello to allow its storage permissions and trust the APP. Find the images shown under other files in Album then.
2018-8-26
Use props
OhTello
lvl.3
Sweden

Sorry for misunderstanding, but Teclast T8 shows no  "live stream" - all works, app is on screen, but background stays black :-)

But I had another success: My "old" 8" Teclast X80 Pro with Android (and Win10) made great problems: Tello app started, but
always said within 5 sec. "goodbye" and vanished. After much successless tries I installed yesterday (I think before I did this
months ago 10x) Tello app - and oh wonder! - now all works fine!
2018-8-27
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

OhTello Posted at 2018-8-27 05:41
Sorry for misunderstanding, but Teclast T8 shows no  "live stream" - all works, app is on screen, but background stays black :-)

But I had another success: My "old" 8" Teclast X80 Pro with Android (and Win10) made great problems: Tello app started, but

maybe it is just a bug, try to reinstall the app if the problem appear again
fly safe  
2018-8-27
Use props
OhTello
lvl.3
Sweden

I sure killed and installed new app > 10x, always same effect :-/  
I wonder why app works, but there is no live stream ...
2018-8-27
Use props
OhTello
lvl.3
Sweden

S.h.i.t. Today I tried Phantom3 and Spark with Teclast T8 ... ALL WORKED OKAY! But not with Tello!
Allways black background ... but app is okay ... flying blind?
2018-8-29
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Sorry for the misunderstanding. In regard to this, hope the info below would assist.
1. Please forget Tello wifi on the mobile device and then reconnect. Please ensure that only one device can be hooked up to Tello.
2. Reset Tello: Holding the power button for about 5s until the led goes off, wait until the drone reboot, then reconnect.
3. If persists, please find APP permission management on the Tablet and allow Tello to access WLAN or data.
If it persists, we respectfully suggest your Smartphones flying the drone cause android tablets are not available or compatible for Tello APP.
2018-8-30
Use props
OhTello
lvl.3
Sweden

I GIVE UP !

With my Teclast T8 Tablet

DJI Phantom3 4K works 100%
DJI Spark works 100%
RYZE Tello works 99% - I can fly, but blind, NO live stream, NO video, only BLACK BACKGROUND!

For hours I tried old app, new app, old firmware, newest firmware - always same.
5x reset of Tello, 20x new installation of Tello app, newest one, old one.

Tello works with my smartphones, also with Teclast X80 Pro ... all other copters too, but  NOT with Teclast T8 :-(
Okay, I can live with that, but I had sleepless nights ;-)

2018-8-31
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

OhTello Posted at 2018-8-31 06:54
I GIVE UP !

hahaha fly with other device would be better
2018-8-31
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

OhTello Posted at 2018-8-31 06:54
I GIVE UP !

Thanks for your update and pretty sorry for the inconvenience caused. By the way, your efforts regarding it are appreciated. Should you have any further issue we can help, please do feel free to let me know.
2018-8-31
Use props
OhTello
lvl.3
Sweden

Thank you!

Teclast T8 is a very good tablet - I cannot understand it works with Phantom3, Spark,
also with Tello - but without live stream, video is not possible, photo makes "click" but
nothing is sent.
2018-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules