Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware refresh V2.0
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reds2tall55
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1159409 ft
United States

Question... my bird is fine flies great no issues other then the drifting to the left when descending or ascending and although the camera is pointing straight forward when I’m in flight you can see that I’m flying one way but the camera is not pointing quite in the direction of flight . So it’s not telling me to refresh it but it is showing a refresh is available. Should I do a refresh which I have not since I have owned it other then the update from the first time it was turned on. Or should I just fly and be thankful it’s flying right. Lol. Oh and still getting rear sensor low light warnings. Any ideas ????
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. May I know what is the aircraft you are having issues with for us to provide you the best resolution. We're here to help you. Thank you.
2018-8-26
Use props
Reds2tall55
Second Officer

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-26 09:42
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. May I know what is the aircraft you are having issues with for us to provide you the best resolution. We're here to help you. Thank you.

P4P V2.0 and yes I’ve done all the latest updates that are available. It is not asking me to do any updates but does offer a FW refresh. I’m thinking it is just showing me that it is available IF I need to do it not that I have to other wise I’m sure it would display.. need firmware refresh..
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Reds2tall55 Posted at 2018-8-26 14:18
P4P V2.0 and yes I’ve done all the latest updates that are available. It is not asking me to do any updates but does offer a FW refresh. I’m thinking it is just showing me that it is available IF I need to do it not that I have to other wise I’m sure it would display.. need firmware refresh..

Hi, yes try to refresh your firmware if its notifying you. Let us know what happens. We're here to help you. Thank you.
2018-8-27
Use props
Reds2tall55
Second Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-27 03:42
Hi, yes try to refresh your firmware if its notifying you. Let us know what happens. We're here to help you. Thank you.

Well it's not really notifying me .. It's just when you hold down the 3 lines in the upper right corner for a few seconds the firmware window opens up and there it is displaying FIRMWARE REFRESH ! And I recently had a very bad experience with all this uploading /downloading /Firmware refresh stuff on my P4 and ended up getting a corrupted file or something like that and had to send in for repairs so i am a little apprehensive on doing any firmware refreshing if i really don't have to . Like i mentioned in another post my New V2.0 is working awesomely and the only small issue it seems to have is the low ambient light rear sensor issue. It's kind of annoying because of popping up once in a while and scares me till a read it and realize its the same warning... If it's not really broken then don't fix it kind of thing. What is your honest opinion ??? Please ?  
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Reds2tall55 Posted at 2018-8-27 04:06
Well it's not really notifying me .. It's just when you hold down the 3 lines in the upper right corner for a few seconds the firmware window opens up and there it is displaying FIRMWARE REFRESH ! And I recently had a very bad experience with all this uploading /downloading /Firmware refresh stuff on my P4 and ended up getting a corrupted file or something like that and had to send in for repairs so i am a little apprehensive on doing any firmware refreshing if i really don't have to . Like i mentioned in another post my New V2.0 is working awesomely and the only small issue it seems to have is the low ambient light rear sensor issue. It's kind of annoying because of popping up once in a while and scares me till a read it and realize its the same warning... If it's not really broken then don't fix it kind of thing. What is your honest opinion ??? Please ?

Hi, is it possible to provide a video clip taken from your aircraft for us to fully assess? You could either provide the link using Dropbox or Google Drive. Thank you.
2018-8-27
Use props
Reds2tall55
Second Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-27 04:16
Hi, is it possible to provide a video clip taken from your aircraft for us to fully assess? You could either provide the link using Dropbox or Google Drive. Thank you.

I will try to do just that after work today and get the pic/video downloaded so you can see what i'm seeing. Thanks !
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Reds2tall55 Posted at 2018-8-27 04:20
I will try to do just that after work today and get the pic/video downloaded so you can see what i'm seeing. Thanks !

Thank you, I appreciate your patience.
2018-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules