Data Analysis, is it available to extended warranty purchasers?
1613 6 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mig39
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5037362 ft
Canada

Hi guys,

I have a Mavic Pro, which I purchased in early 2017, with DJI Refresh +.

In May 2018, I purchased DJI Refresh + using the offerred "DJI Refresh + Recharge."  It was a good offer -- I had to make a video and send it in to verify my drone was in good working order, and then DJI allowed me to purchase another year of DJI Refresh + for my Mavic Pro (to expire in May 2019).

My question:  Is data analysis covered by this extended warranty?  I have a flight incident that I don't understand what happened to my Mavic Pro, and I would like someone at DJI to look at the logs and data and see what happened.  Is this possible under the extended warranty?

Thanks!
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi mig39, sorry for the crash accident, yes, data analysis can be applied under the extended warranty, please contact our support to start a ticket and send in the drone, our repair center will help you out, if there is any further concern, please don't hesitate to contact us.
2018-8-26
Use props
mig39
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-26 19:16
Hi mig39, sorry for the crash accident, yes, data analysis can be applied in the extended warranty, please contact our support to start a ticket and send in the drone, our repair center will help you out, if there is any further concern, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Hi there,

Unfortunately I was unable to recover the drone, however, I do have all the data available that was on my phone.  I would like to have this data analysis completed to see what happened to the drone, and what caused it to not return when I pressed Return to Home.

Is it possible just to send the data without the drone for analysis?

Thanks!
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mig39 Posted at 2018-8-26 19:20
Hi there,

Unfortunately I was unable to recover the drone, however, I do have all the data available that was on my phone.  I would like to have this data analysis completed to see what happened to the drone, and what caused it to not return when I pressed Return to Home.

Sorry to hear that, it should be possible, please send the data to our support team to start a ticket, hope we can figure out what happened to the drone.
2018-8-26
Use props
mig39
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-26 19:42
Sorry to hear that, it should be possible, please send the data to our support team to start a ticket, hope we can figure out what happened to the drone.

Thank you,

I've uploaded my data and created a ticket #1318913 in Zendesk.

Any assistance in determining the cause of the return to home failure would be much appreciated.

2018-8-27
Use props
mig39
lvl.3
Canada

mig39 Posted at 2018-8-27 06:17
Thank you,

If anybody else would like to take a look at the data, I've also uploaded it to Airdata:

https://app.airdata.com/share/lhIBZK
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mig39 Posted at 2018-8-27 06:17
Thank you,

We will inform the team to reply the email as soon as possible.
2018-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules