iPhone video editor?
1636 4 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bender1031
lvl.4
Flight distance : 209938 ft

I love editing my videos, but it's so frustrating with my sloooooow computer.  I'm not about to buy a new laptop just to make videos because I have an iPhone X that can do it.  My question is - do you know of any iphone video editing apps that are good?  I've used iMovie and the DJI editor, but they are basic.  Any ideas?  Thanks
2018-8-26
Use props
Sidd Finch
Second Officer
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

In addition to those programs I also use Adobe Premiere for IOS. One of the advantages is that you can move the project between the IOS and the computer.

Happy hunting.

Sidd
2018-8-26
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here are a few more to check out:

2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry, hope you'll found useful third parties application for you to edit the videos from the suggestions of our valued customers. Please don't hesitate if you need our help. Thank you.
2018-8-26
Use props
Matt Sefton
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108570 ft
United Kingdom

I use LumaFusion on iPad Pro to edit short videos when I’m too lazy to get out of my chair and fire up Premiere Pro! It’s really good and very powerful with some great features, and works on iPhone although I haven’t used it on a phone as I imagine the screen size would be an issue. It only has one major drawback that forces me to go back to Premiere Pro and that’s that you can’t hide a video layer (you can have up to 3 video and 3 audio layers). This is frustrating as the way I edit, I keep all my clips on one layer then move my chosen selection to my main layer.Being able to show/hide layers is pretty important to me. Other than that LumaFusion is highly recommended.
2018-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules