DJI Select discount coupon for Care Refresh Mavic 2.
2211 16 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peterev
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1785387 ft
  • >>>

I placed my order for a M2P minutes after it uploaded onto the DJI store but it wouldn't accept my coupon for the 50% discount off Care Refresh for DJI Select membership so I went ahead and bought it anyway. I chatted with support later and was told that the coupon wasn't valid as this was a new product.

I now read that others have managed to use their coupons for this. Has anybody here either been able or not been able to use the Select 50% coupon?

Thanks.
2018-8-26
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

I had joined DJI Select beginning of this year when buying the Mavic Air and hoping that I could use the coupons at that occasion. This did not work out at the time (DJI Select was also brand new at that time). Since then I had the 50% discount coupon on Care Refresh sitting in my account. And when I ordered the Mavic 2 yesterday, the "old" coupon was accepted without any problems.
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Peterev, for DJI Select Membership, the 50% off discount coupon of DJI Care Refresh is available for Mavic 2 when you place the aircraft and the DJI Care Refresh in the same order, did you place them in the same order when you tried the first time? May I have your email account which you are used to contact our online support so that we can investigate? Thank you.
2018-8-26
Use props
rockdoc65
lvl.1
United States

I was unable to use the coupon on my Mavic 2 Pro. I purchased DJI select the same day as the drone. I spoke with someone at DJI care refresh and he said it could only be used on future drone purchases. VERRRY Unhappy!!
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

rockdoc65 Posted at 2018-8-27 13:18
I was unable to use the coupon on my Mavic 2 Pro. I purchased DJI select the same day as the drone. I spoke with someone at DJI care refresh and he said it could only be used on future drone purchases. VERRRY Unhappy!!

Hi, we're sorry to hear about this. Please understand that the first drone you purchased allowed you to be a member of DJI Select. The 50% discount coupon can only be used on your next drone purchase together with the DJI Care Refresh in one order. You can visit the link below, under question number 5, you will find this information.
https://www.dji.com/support/purchase#dji_select
2018-8-27
Use props
Peterev
lvl.3
  • >>>
Mexico

Thank you Mindy, I won't post my email address here, I will send you a message.

I have heard from your European support and they say that I should have used the coupon with the order for the Mavic 2 which I tried to on 3 occasions but every time it wouldn't show the discount. You will see on my account there are 3 orders two of which I cancelled obviously. For some reason your system wouldn't accept the code.
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Peterev Posted at 2018-8-28 15:33
Thank you Mindy, I won't post my email address here, I will send you a message.

I have heard from your European support and they say that I should have used the coupon with the order for the Mavic 2 which I tried to on 3 occasions but every time it wouldn't show the discount. You will see on my account there are 3 orders two of which I cancelled obviously. For some reason your system wouldn't accept the code.

Peter, please PM me the email address which you are used to contact our online support so that we can investigate for further support, thank you.
2018-8-28
Use props
Peterev
lvl.3
  • >>>
Mexico

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-28 23:44
Peter, please PM me the email address which you are used to contact our online support so that we can investigate for further support, thank you.

Thank you Mindy, I have messaged you now..
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Peterev Posted at 2018-8-29 14:59
Thank you Mindy, I have messaged you now..

Hi Peterev, Mindy is not online for now. I've forwarded your info to the right team for investigation. The management will check the exact status and contact you during the working time.
2018-8-30
Use props
Peterev
lvl.3
  • >>>
Mexico

Many thanks Susan..
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Peterev, sorry that was off duty yesterday, I see our manager has contacted you, hope the issue will be sorted out soon.
2018-8-31
Use props
Peterev
lvl.3
  • >>>
Mexico

All my previous, albeit quite limited, dealings with DJI since owning 6 DJI drones have been straight forward, reasonable and honest. Regrettably that is not the case here.

I'll put this one down to experience.
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Peterev Posted at 2018-9-6 11:14
All my previous, albeit quite limited, dealings with DJI since owning 6 DJI drones have been straight forward, reasonable and honest. Regrettably that is not the case here.

I'll put this one down to experience.

Peter, sorry to know the issue still hasn't been addressed, I see our manager is verifying with the higher team, I will inform the team to contact you again, sorry again for the unpleasant experience.
2018-9-7
Use props
Peterev
lvl.3
  • >>>

Well this ended very disappointingly. I'll put it down to experience.

DJI Select is only available to you when you have purchased a qualifying product so in June I bought DJI Select in readiness for the release of the Mavic 2. When trying on 3 occasions to order my Mavic 2 Pro with the 50% discount coupon for Care Refresh, DJI's order system just wouldn't accept the code (3 times) so I went ahead and ordered it at the full price literally 2 minutes after it was released on 23rd August (I took the afternoon off work just for this purpose).

During an email exchange with Edward of DJI Support initially he said this:

"The discounts being offered for 50% off of a DJI Care refresh is not yet available for the Mavic 2 Pro which is why the system would not push through with your coupon."

Wrong.. He then said this:

"We would like to apologize for the confusion as we were under the impression that your coupon code was ineligible."

He then admitted that the order system was at fault but would only offer £20 store credit and then offered this as an explanation:

"We have stated that it is due to a system error and our only suggestion now is that you return the drone back to us and we will refund the amount of the order back to you, however, we would like to let you know that the return shipping cost will be shouldered by you. This is also the reason why we are offering 20 DJI Credits to be transferred to your account."

What a bizarre outcome, he admits that the reason why I couldn't apply the coupon was their system and rather than issue a refund or even a credit for the coupon value, he suggests that I send the M2P back for a refund.

It's only £55 at the end of the day but I still feel robbed and the £29 spent on DJI Select was a waste of money.

2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Peterev Posted at 2018-9-11 04:51
Well this ended very disappointingly. I'll put it down to experience.

DJI Select is only available to you when you have purchased a qualifying product so in June I bought DJI Select in readiness for the release of the Mavic 2. When trying on 3 occasions to order my Mavic 2 Pro with the 50% discount coupon for Care Refresh, DJI's order system just wouldn't accept the code (3 times) so I went ahead and ordered it at the full price literally 2 minutes after it was released on 23rd August (I took the afternoon off work just for this purpose).

Hi Peterev, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. The designated team has made this clear and we have tried our best to help you. If you still would like to use the 50% discount code of DJI Care Refresh, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for the refund, so that you can use the discount when purchasing the drone and care in the same order. Hope for your understanding.
2018-9-12
Use props
Peterev
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So you admit that your system prevented the use of the discount coupon and the only solution offered is to send my M2P all the way back to China from the UK and then buy it again. Do you not see how bizarre that is and how much simpler and less expensive for DJI it would be to credit my account with the discount that should have been applied when I tried to order the M2P with care Refresh?

Anyway, I can see this is a losing battle so I'll leave it there.
2018-9-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Peterev Posted at 2018-9-13 00:39
So you admit that your system prevented the use of the discount coupon and the only solution offered is to send my M2P all the way back to China from the UK and then buy it again. Do you not see how bizarre that is and how much simpler and less expensive for DJI it would be to credit my account with the discount that should have been applied when I tried to order the M2P with care Refresh?

Anyway, I can see this is a losing battle so I'll leave it there.

Hi Peter, our management department has made the final decision, we apologize again for all the troubles caused, we will learn from this and keep improving our customer service, hope you will have a better experience with us in the future.
2018-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules